Benchmarking competitiveness in transition economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joze P. Damijan & Matija Rojec & Maja Ferjancic, 2008. "Growing export performance of transition economies: EU market access versus supply capacity factors," LICOS Discussion Papers 20208, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Slavo Radosevic, 2004.
"A Two-Tier or Multi-Tier Europe? Assessing the Innovation Capacities of Central and East European Countries in the Enlarged EU,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 641-666, September.
- Slavo Radosevic, 2003. "A two-tier or multi-tier Europe?: Assessing the Innovation capacities of Central and East European Countries in the Enlarged EU," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 31, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Benáček, Vladimír & Gács, János, 2002. "Catching Up and EU Accession - Conditions for Fast Real Convergence in the Candidate Countries," MPRA Paper 60028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zalewski, Romuald I. & Skawinska, Eulalia, 2002. "Determinants of Quality Management Efficiency in Polish Food Processing Industry," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24891, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jože P. Damijan & Matija Rojec & Maja Ferjančič, 2011. "The Growing Export Performance of Transition Economies: EU Market Access versus Supply Capacity Factors," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(4), pages 489-509, December.
- Pawlak, Karolina & Poczta, Walenty, 0. "Pozycja Konkurencyjna Polskiego Sektora Rolno-Spożywczego Na Jednolitym Rynku Europejskim," Village and Agriculture (WieÅ› i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, issue 4.
- Jože Damijan & Črt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, 2015.
"Bright past, shady future? Past and potential future export performance of CEE countries in a comparative perspective,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 306-335, September.
- Jože Damijan & Črt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, 2013. "Bright past, shady future? Past and potential future export performance of CEE countries in a comparative perspective," LICOS Discussion Papers 33413, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Piatkowski, Marcin, 2002. "The 'New Economy' and Economic Growth in Transition Economies," WIDER Working Paper Series 062, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Slavo Radosevic, 2003. "The emerging industrial architecture of the wider Europe: The co-evolution of industrial and political structures," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 29, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- H Ingham & M Ingham, 2003. "State transitions in Polish agriculture," Working Papers 541970, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Richard Kasa, 2012. "Measuring Innovation Potential at SME Level with a Neurofuzzy Hybrid Model," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Diagne, Youssoupha S & Fall, Alsim, 2007.
"Impact des infrastructures publiques sur la productivité des entreprises au Sénégal
[Impact of public infrastructures on firms productivity in Senegal]," MPRA Paper 54809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margit Schratzenstaller, 2003. "Tax Reform 2005," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 76(12), pages 879-900, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:9:y:2001:i:2:p:315-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.