A two-tier or multi-tier Europe?: Assessing the Innovation capacities of Central and East European Countries in the Enlarged EU
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Slavo Radosevic, 2004. "A Two-Tier or Multi-Tier Europe? Assessing the Innovation Capacities of Central and East European Countries in the Enlarged EU," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 641-666, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wendy Carlin & Steven Fries & Mark Schaffer & Paul Seabright, 2001. "Competition and Enterprise Performance in Transition Economies from a Cross-Country Survey," CERT Discussion Papers 0101, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Clifford Zinnes & Yair Eilat & Jeffrey Sachs, 2001. "Benchmarking competitiveness in transition economies," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 9(2), pages 315-353, July.
- International Monetary Fund, 2000. "The Great Contractions in Russia, the Baltics and the Other Countries of the Former Soviet Union; A View From the Supply Side," IMF Working Papers 00/32, International Monetary Fund.
- Ginarte, Juan C. & Park, Walter G., 1997. "Determinants of patent rights: A cross-national study," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 283-301.
- Nauro F. Campos & Abrizio Coricelli, 2002.
"Growth in Transition: What We Know, What We Don't, and What We Should,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, pages 793-836.
- Campos, Nauro F & Coricelli, Fabrizio, 2002. "Growth in Transition: What we Know, What we Don't and What we Should," CEPR Discussion Papers 3246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nauro F. Campos & Fabrizio Coricelli, 2002. "Growth in Transition: What We Know, What We Don't, and What We Should," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 470, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- William Easterly, 2002. "The Elusive Quest for Growth: Economists' Adventures and Misadventures in the Tropics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550423, January.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
- Johannes Stephan, 2004. "The Productivity Gap between East and West Europe: What Role for Sectoral Structures during Integration?," Development and Comp Systems 0403004, EconWPA.
- Carlin, Wendy & Fries, Steven & Schaffer, Mark E & Seabright, Paul, 2001.
"Competition and Enterprise Performance in Transition Economies: Evidence from a Cross-country Survey,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2840, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wendy Carlin & Steven Fries & Mark Schaffer & Paul Seabright, 2001. "Competition and Enterprise Performance in Transition Economies: Evidence from a Cross-country Survey," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 376, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Radosevic, Slavo & Auriol, Laudeline, 1999. "Patterns of restructuring in research, development and innovation activities in central and eastern European countries: an analysis based on S&T indicators1," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 351-376.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:113:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2505-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krammer, Sorin M.S., 2009. "Drivers of national innovation in transition: Evidence from a panel of Eastern European countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 845-860.
- Martin Srholec, 2015.
"Understanding the diversity of cooperation on innovation across countries: multilevel evidence from Europe,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 159-182.
- Srholec , Martin, 2013. "Understanding the diversity of cooperation on innovation across countries: Multilevel evidence from Europe," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/26, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- repec:spr:scient:v:77:y:2008:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-007-1986-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anna Kaderabkova & Slavo Radosevic, 2011. "Innovation Policy in Multi-Tier Europe: Introduction," Chapters,in: Challenges for European Innovation Policy, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rainer Kattel & Annalisa Primi, 2010. "The periphery paradox in innovation policy: Latin America and Eastern Europe Compared," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 29, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Arjen Van Witteloostuijn & Marcus Dejardin & Julie Hermans & Dendi Ramdani, & Johanna Vanderstraeten & Jacqueline Brassey & Hendrik Slabbinck, 2015. "Fitting entrepreneurial, firm-level and environmental contingencies for better performance," Post-Print halshs-01379907, HAL.
- Jude Cristina & Pop Silaghi Monica, 2011. "Innovation Versus Income Convergence In Central And Eastern Europe. Is There A Correlation?," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 72-79, July.
- Erkki Karo & Rainer Kattel, 2009. "The Copying Paradox: Why Converging Policies but Diverging Capacities for Development in Eastern European Innovation Systems?," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 24, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Krammer, Marius /S.S., 2008. "Drivers of national innovative systems in transition: an Eastern European cross-country analysis," MPRA Paper 7739, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:scient:v:105:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1713-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Uros Delevic & Irina Heim, 2017. "Institutions In Transition: Is The Eu Integration Process Relevant For Inward Fdi In Transition European Economies?," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 5(1), pages 16-32.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:see:wpaper:31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csescuk.html .