Patterns of restructuring in research, development and innovation activities in central and eastern European countries: an analysis based on S&T indicators1
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Landesmann,Michael A. & SzÃ©kely,IstvÃ¡n P. (ed.), 1995. "Industrial Restructuring and Trade Reorientation in Eastern Europe," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521480857, June.
- L. Gokhberg & M.J. Peck & J. Gacs, 1997. "Russian Applied Research and Development: Its Problems and its Promise," Working Papers rr97007, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harzing, Anne-Wil & Giroud, Axèle, 2014. "The competitive advantage of nations: An application to academia," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 29-42.
- Meske, Werner, 2002. "Science in formerly socialist countries: Asset or liability within new societal conditions?," Discussion Papers, Working Group Transformation of Science Systems P 02-401, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- repec:spr:scient:v:57:y:2003:i:2:d:10.1023_a:1024193803372 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iciar Dominguez Lacasa & Alexander Giebler & Slavo Radošević, 2017. "Technological capabilities in Central and Eastern Europe: an analysis based on priority patents," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 111(1), pages 83-102, April.
- Krammer, Marius /S.S., 2008. "Drivers of national innovative systems in transition: an Eastern European cross-country analysis," MPRA Paper 7739, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vida Patrik, 2016. "The Potential of Biotechnology Investments in Selected Eastern European Countries: Lost Chances," Business Systems Research, Sciendo, vol. 7(1), pages 16-34, March.
- Dalibor Fiala, 2013. "Science Evaluation in the Czech Republic: The Case of Universities," Societies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-14, June.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:28810 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kravtsova, Victoria & Radosevic, Slavo, 2012.
"Are systems of innovation in Eastern Europe efficient?,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 109-126.
- Victoria Kravtsova & Slavo Radosevic, 2009. "Are systems of innovation in Eastern Europe efficient?," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 101, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Sofka, Wolfgang & Grimpe, Christoph, 2009. "Searching for innovation in market and transition economies: evidence across Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-061, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Slavo Radosevic, 2004.
"A Two-Tier or Multi-Tier Europe? Assessing the Innovation Capacities of Central and East European Countries in the Enlarged EU,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 641-666, September.
- Slavo Radosevic, 2003. "A two-tier or multi-tier Europe?: Assessing the Innovation capacities of Central and East European Countries in the Enlarged EU," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 31, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- repec:spr:scient:v:75:y:2008:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-007-1874-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:101:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1344-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Szalavetz, Andrea, 2003.
"Az információs technológiai forradalom és a világgazdaság centrumán kívüli országok technológiai felzárkózása
[The information-technology revolution and technological catching up by countries outsi," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 22-34.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:28:y:1999:i:4:p:351-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.