The periphery paradox in innovation policy: Latin America and Eastern Europe Compared
In this paper we are interested in analyzing the dynamics of the innovation policy in non-frontier countries, and their relationship with structural change and development.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.ttu.ee/hum|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dani Rodrik, 2008.
"Goodbye Washington Consensus, Hello Washington Confusion? A Review of the World Banks Economic Growth in the 1990s: Learning from a Decade of Reform,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 55(2), pages 135-156, June.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006. "Goodbye Washington Consensus, Hello Washington Confusion? A Review of the World Bank's Economic Growth in the 1990s: Learning from a Decade of Reform," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(4), pages 973-987, December.
- Radosevic, Slavo, 1999. "Transformation of science and technology systems into systems of innovation in central and eastern Europe: the emerging patterns and determinants," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 277-320, December.
- Slavo Radosevic, 2009. "Policies for Promoting Technological Catch Up: Towards a Post-Washington Approach," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 1(1), pages 23-52, June.
- Slavo Radosevic, 2007. "Policies for promoting technological catch up: a post-Washington approach," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 82, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Mario Cimoli & Giovanni Dosi & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2008. "The Political Economy of Capabilities Accumulation: the Past and Future of Policies for Industrial Development. A Preface," LEM Papers Series 2008/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Radosevic, Slavo, 1998. "The Transformation of National Systems of Innovation in Eastern Europe: Between Restructuring and Erosion," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 77-108, March.
- Slavo Radosevic, 2004. "A Two-Tier or Multi-Tier Europe? Assessing the Innovation Capacities of Central and East European Countries in the Enlarged EU," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 641-666, 09.
- Slavo Radosevic, 2003. "A two-tier or multi-tier Europe?: Assessing the Innovation capacities of Central and East European Countries in the Enlarged EU," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 31, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tth:wpaper:29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oliver Lillepruun)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.