The periphery paradox in innovation policy: Latin America and Eastern Europe Compared
In this paper we are interested in analyzing the dynamics of the innovation policy in non-frontier countries, and their relationship with structural change and development.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.ttu.ee/hum|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Slavo Radosevic, 2007. "Policies For Promoting Technological Catching Up: Towards Post- Washington Approach," Working Papers 82 pages, CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL CHANGE IN EUROPE,School of Slavonic and East European Studies,University College London (SSEES,UCL).
- Mario Cimoli & Giovanni Dosi & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2008. "The Political Economy of Capabilities Accumulation: the Past and Future of Policies for Industrial Development. A Preface," LEM Papers Series 2008/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Marek Tiits & Rainer Kattel & Tarmo Kalvet & Dorel Tamm, 2008. "Catching up, forging ahead or falling behind? Central & Eastern European development in 1990-2005," Working Papers 01-2008, Institute of Baltic Studies.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006.
"Goodbye Washington Consensus, Hello Washington Confusion? A Review of the World Bank's Economic Growth in the 1990s: Learning from a Decade of Reform,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 44(4), pages 973-987, December.
- Dani Rodrik, 2008. "Goodbye Washington Consensus, Hello Washington Confusion? A Review of the World Banks Economic Growth in the 1990s: Learning from a Decade of Reform," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 55(2), pages 135-156, June.
- Radosevic, Slavo, 1999. "Transformation of science and technology systems into systems of innovation in central and eastern Europe: the emerging patterns and determinants," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 277-320, December.
- Slavo Radosevic, 2004. "A Two-Tier or Multi-Tier Europe? Assessing the Innovation Capacities of Central and East European Countries in the Enlarged EU," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 641-666, 09.
- Radosevic, Slavo, 1998. "The Transformation of National Systems of Innovation in Eastern Europe: Between Restructuring and Erosion," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 77-108, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tth:wpaper:29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oliver Lillepruun)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.