Transformation of science and technology systems into systems of innovation in central and eastern Europe: the emerging patterns and determinants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael A. Landesmann & Robert Stehrer, 2000.
"Industrial Specialization, Catching-up and Labour Market Dynamics,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 67-101, February.
- Michael Landesmann & Robert Stehrer, 1997. "Industrial Specialization, Catching-up and Labour Market Dynamics," wiiw Working Papers 7, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Olivier Blanchard & Kenneth Froot & Jeffrey Sachs, 1994. "The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2: Restructuring," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number blan94-3.
- Christian von Hirschhausen, 1996. "Industrial Restructuring in Ukraine: from Socialism to a Planned Economy?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 144, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Kenneth A. Froot & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1994. "The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number blan94-2.
- Schmidt, Klaus-Dieter, 1998. "Emerging East-West collaborative networks: An appraisal," Kiel Working Papers 882, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chandler Jr. , Alfred D., 1993. "Organizational Capabilities and Industrial Restructuring: A Historical Analysis," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 309-337, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Günther, Jutta & Nulsch, Nicole & Urban-Thielicke, Dana & Wilde, Katja, 2010. "20 Jahre nach dem Mauerfall: Transformation und Erneuerung des ostdeutschen Innovationssystems," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 16-2010, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Karaulova, Maria & Shackleton, Oliver & Liu, Weishu & Gök, Abdullah & Shapira, Philip, 2017. "Institutional change and innovation system transformation: A tale of two academies," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 196-207.
- Rainer Kattel & Annalisa Primi, 2010. "The periphery paradox in innovation policy: Latin America and Eastern Europe Compared," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 29, TUT Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance.
- Michael Wyrwich, 2011. "New business formation and regional growth across regions with distinct initial industry structures," ERSA conference papers ersa10p656, European Regional Science Association.
- Michael Wyrwich, 2014.
"Ready, set, go! Why are some regions entrepreneurial jump starters?,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 487-513, September.
- Michael Wyrwich, 2013. "Ready, set, go! Why are some regions entrepreneurial jump-starters?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-037, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:137:y:2018:i:c:p:317-326 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erkki Karo & Rainer Kattel, 2009. "The Copying Paradox: Why Converging Policies but Diverging Capacities for Development in Eastern European Innovation Systems?," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 24, TUT Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance.
- Mihailova, Irina, 2015. "Outcomes of learning through JVs for local parent firms in transition economies: Evidence from Russia," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 220-233.
- repec:spr:adspsc:978-3-319-67029-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Fritsch & Elisabeth Bublitz & Alina Sorgner & Michael Wyrwich, 2014.
"How much of a socialist legacy? The re-emergence of entrepreneurship in the East German transformation to a market economy,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 427-446, August.
- Michael Fritsch & Elisabeth Bublitz & Alina Rusakova & Michael Wyrwich, 2012. "How Much of a Socialist Legacy? The Reemergence of Entrepreneurship in the East German Transformation to a Market Economy," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-042, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Freeman, Christopher & Soete, Luc, 2009.
"Developing science, technology and innovation indicators: What we can learn from the past,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 583-589, May.
- Soete, Luc & Freeman, Chris, 2007. "Developing science, technology and innovation indicators: what we can learn from the past," MERIT Working Papers 001, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:123:y:2017:i:c:p:95-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Varga, Attila & Sebestyén, Tamás, 2015.
"Innováció Kelet-Közép-Európában. Az EU keretprogramjaiban való részvétel szerepe az innovációs teljesítményben
[Innovation in Central East Europe. The role played in innovation performance by parti," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 881-908.
- Oliver Falck & Michael Fritsch & Stephan Heblich, 2014.
"Is industry location persistent over time? Evidence from coagglomeration patterns between new and incumbent firms in Germany,"
Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 34(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Falck, Oliver & Fritsch, Michael & Heblich, Stephan, 2013. "Is industry location persistent over time? Evidence from coagglomeration patterns between new and incumbent firms in Germany," Munich Reprints in Economics 20512, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Carlsson , Bo, 2016. "Industrial Dynamics: A Review of the Literature 1990-2009," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:10:y:1999:i:3-4:p:277-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.