Competitive shocks and industrial structure: the case of Polish manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kennedy, Robert E., 1997. "A tale of two economies: Economic restructuring in post-socialist Poland," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 841-865, June.
- Binczak, Bogumil, 1992. "Monopolies and the market economy," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 159-165, September.
- David Lipton & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1990. "Creating a Market Economy in Eastern Europe: The Case of Poland," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 21(1), pages 75-148.
- Olivier Blanchard & Kenneth Froot & Jeffrey Sachs, 1994. "The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2: Restructuring," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number blan94-3.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995.
"Economic Reform and the Process of Global Integration,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 1-118.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995. "Economic Reform and the Progress of Global Integration," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1733, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Kenneth A. Froot & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1994. "The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number blan94-2.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- del Sol, Patricio, 2002. "Responses to electricity liberalization: the regional strategy of a Chilean generator," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 437-446, April.
- Martzoukos, Spiros H. & Trigeorgis, Lenos, 2002. "Real (investment) options with multiple sources of rare events," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(3), pages 696-706, February.
- Adriana DAVIDESCU & Vasile Alecsandru STRAT, 2014. "Coordinates of a New Romanian Regional Policy - Identifying the Development Poles. A Case Study," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(2), pages 88-99.
- Vasile Alecsandru STRAT, 2014. "The Relationship Between Foreign Direct Investment And The Higher Education System In Romania," Journal of Social and Economic Statistics, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 3(1), pages 10-24, JULY.
- Kevin Amess & Barbara Roberts, 2005. "The impact of foreign and state ownership on post-transition industrial concentration: the case of Polish manufacturing," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 211-225, December.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:6:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602627 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agnieszka Chidlow & Stephen Young, 2008. "Regional Determinants of FDI Distribution in Poland," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp943, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Fernando A. C. C. Fonte & Dalila B. M. M. Fontes, 2007. "Optimal investment timing using Markov jump price processes," FEP Working Papers 245, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Chidlow, Agnieszka & Salciuviene, Laura & Young, Stephen, 2009. "Regional determinants of inward FDI distribution in Poland," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 119-133, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:17:y:1999:i:6:p:847-867. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.