Creating a Market Economy in Eastern Europe: The Case of Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ehrlich, Eva, 1985. "The size structure of manufacturing establishments and enterprises: An international comparison," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 267-295, September.
- Grosfeld, Irena, 1987. "Modeling planners' investment behavior: Poland, 1956-1981," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 180-191, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:199729 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Annette N. & Ickes, Barry W. & Ryterman, Randi, 1994. "Russian Federation - The myth of monopoly : a new view of industrial structure in Russia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1331, The World Bank.
- Gil, Pedro Mazeda, 2010.
"Stylised facts and other empirical evidence on firm dynamics, business cycle and growth,"
Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 73-80, June.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil, 2008. "Stylized Facts and Other Empirical Evidence on Firm Dynamics, Business Cycle and Growth," FEP Working Papers 276, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ehrlich, Éve & Révész, Gábor, 1996. "A magyar gazdaság strukturális változásai az átalakulás első időszakában 1989-1993 [Structural changes in the Hungarian economy in the first phase of transition]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 457-472.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil & Paulo Brito & Óscar Afonso, 2008. "A Model of Quality Ladders with Horizontal Entry," FEP Working Papers 296, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Grosfeld, Irena, 1990. "Reform Economics and Western Economic Theory: Unexploited Opportunities," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 1-19.
- A. Maddison, 1997.
"The nature and functioning of European capitalism: a historical and comparative perspective,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(203), pages 431-479.
- A. Maddison, 1997. "The nature and functioning of European capitalism: a historical and comparative perspective," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(203), pages 431-479.
- Kouwenhoven, Remco, 1997. "A Comparison of Soviet and US Industrial Performance: 1928-90," GGDC Research Memorandum 199729, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; market economy; Eastern Europe; Poland; market socialism; communism;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:21:y:1990:i:1990-1:p:75-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.