Russian Federation - The myth of monopoly : a new view of industrial structure in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ickes, B.W. & Ryterman, R., 1993. "Entry Without Exit: Economic Selection Under Socialism," Papers 10-93-4a, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Dearden, James & Ickes, Barry W & Samuelson, Larry, 1990.
"To Innovate or Not to Innovate: Incentives and Innovation in Hierarchies,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1105-1124, December.
- Dearden, J. & Ickes, B.W. & Samuelson, L., 1988. "To Innovate Or Not To Innovate: Incentives And Innovation In Hierarchies," Papers 9-88-4, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Dearden, J. & Ickes, B.W. & Samuelson, L., 1988. "To Innovate Or Not To Innovate: Incentives And Innovation In Hierarchies," Papers 0-88-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Ehrlich, Eva, 1985. "The size structure of manufacturing establishments and enterprises: An international comparison," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 267-295, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annette N Brown, 1993.
"A Note on Industrial Adjustment and Regional Labor Markets in Russia,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 35(4), pages 147-157, December.
- Brown, Annette N., 1993. "A note on industrial adjustment and regional labor markets in Russia," MPRA Paper 82748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guriev, Sergei & Kvassov, Dmitri, 2004. "Barter for price discrimination," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 329-350, March.
- Sergei Guriev & Barry W. Ickes, 2000. "Microeconomic Aspects of Economic Growth in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union, 1950-2000," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 348, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Nigel Harris & David Lockwood, 1997. "The war-making state and privatisation," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(5), pages 597-634.
More about this item
KeywordsMicrofinance; Small Scale Enterprise; Private Participation in Infrastructure; Banks&Banking Reform; Water and Industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.