The impact of foreign and state ownership on post-transition industrial concentration: the case of Polish manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Levy, David, 1985. "Specifying the Dynamics of Industry Concentration," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 55-68, September.
- Conyon, Martin J, et al, 2002. "The Productivity and Wage Effects of Foreign Acquisition in the United Kingdom," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 85-102, March.
- Frank Windmeijer, 2000. "A finite sample correction for the variance of linear two-step GMM estimators," IFS Working Papers W00/19, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bhattacharya, Mita & Bloch, Harry, 2000. "The dynamics of industrial concentration in Australian manufacturing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 1181-1199, December.
- Ghemawat, Pankaj & Kennedy, Robert E., 1999. "Competitive shocks and industrial structure: the case of Polish manufacturing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 847-867, August.
- Evans, William N & Froeb, Luke M & Werden, Gregory J, 1993. "Endogeneity in the Concentration-Price Relationship: Causes, Consequences, and Cures," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 431-438, December.
- Blomstrom, Magnus, 1986. "Multinationals and market structure in Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 523-530, April.
- Nigel Driffield, 2001. "Inward investment, industry concentration and the speed of adjustment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 137(2), pages 193-214, June.
- Symeonidis, George, 2000. "Price Competition, Non-price Competition and the Market Structure: Theory and Evidence from the UK," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 67(267), pages 437-456, August.
- Co, Catherine Y., 2001. "Trade, foreign direct investment and industry performance," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 163-183, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosa Portela Forte, 2016.
"Multinational firms and host country market structure: A review of empirical literature,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 240-265, March.
- Rosa Forte, 2013. "Multinational Firms And Host Country Market Structure: A Review Of Empirical Literature," FEP Working Papers 497, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
KeywordsPost-transition; Foreign direct investment; State ownership; Industry concentration; L11; F23;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:38:y:2005:i:3:p:211-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.