Concentration, Profitability and Trade in a Simultaneous Equation Analysis: The Case of Taiwan
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 34 (1986)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0022-1821|
- Stefan Folster & Sam Peltzman, 1997. "The Social Costs of Regulation and Lack of Competition in Sweden: A Summary," NBER Chapters,in: The Welfare State in Transition: Reforming the Swedish Model, pages 315-352 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Elena Lopez, 2003.
"The impact of imports on price-cost margins: An empirical illustration,"
Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 403-416, 04.
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Elena Lopez, 2001. "The Impact of Imports on Price-Cost Margins: An Empirical Illustration," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 061, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Lopez, Elena, 2001. "The Impact of Imports on Price-Cost Margins: An Empirical Illustration," Research Reports 25153, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Anming Zhang, 2009. "Domestic rivalry and export performance: theory and evidence from international airline markets," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(2), pages 440-468, May.
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Zhang, Anming, 2008. "Domestic Rivalry and Export Performance: Theory and Evidence from International Airline Markets," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 225, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Anming Zhang, 2008. "Domestic Rivalry and Export Performances: Theory and Evidence from International Airline Markets," CIG Working Papers SP II 2008-12, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Zhang, Anming, 2008. "Domestic Rivalry and Export Performance: Theory and Evidence from International Airline Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6871, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fu, Xiaowen & Oum, Tae Hoon & Chen, Ruowei & Lei, Zheng, 2015. "Dominant carrier performance and international liberalization – The case of Northeast Asia," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 61-75.
- Yoon, Seok, 2004. "A note on the market structure and performance in Korean manufacturing industries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 733-746, September.
- Cihan Yalcin, 2000. "Price-Cost Margins and Trade Liberalization in Turkish Manufacturing Industry : A Panel Data Analysis," Discussion Papers 0001, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Maryanchyk Ivan, "undated". "Market Structure and Profitability in a Transition Economy: Ukrainian Case," EERC Working Paper Series 03-06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Flores-Fillol, Ricardo & Ibañez-Zarate, Guiomar & Theilen, Bernd, 2014. "Domestic and international research joint ventures: The effect of collusion," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 79-83.
- Flores-Fillol, Ricardo & Ibañez-Zarate, Guiomar & Theilen, Bernd, 1965-, 2013. "Domestic and International Research Joint Ventures: The Effect of Collusion," Working Papers 2072/211880, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:34:y:1986:i:4:p:429-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed