A note on the market structure and performance in Korean manufacturing industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Martin, 1979. "Advertising, Concentration, and Profitability: The Simultaneity Problem," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(2), pages 639-647, Autumn.
- Geroski, P. A., 1982. "Simultaneous equations models of the structure-performance paradigm," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 145-158.
- Hart, P E & Morgan, Eleanor J, 1977. "Market Structure and Economic Performance in the United Kingdom," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 177-193, March.
- White, Lawrence J, 1974. "Industrial Organization and International Trade: Some Theoretical Considerations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 1013-1020, December.
- Kumar, Manmohan S, 1985. "International Trade and Industrial Concentration," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 125-133, March.
- Pagoulatos, Emilio & Sorensen, Robert, 1976. "Foreign trade, concentration and profitability in open economies," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 255-267, October.
- Yamawaki, Hideki, 1986. "Exports, Foreign Market Structure, and Profitability in Japanese and U.S. Manufacturing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 618-627, November.
- Chou, Tein-Chen, 1986. "Concentration, Profitability and Trade in a Simultaneous Equation Analysis: The Case of Taiwan," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 429-443, June.
- Esposito, Louis & Esposito, Frances Ferguson, 1971. "Foreign Competition and Domestic Industry Profitability," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(4), pages 343-353, November.
- Caves, Richard E, 1980. "International Trade and Industrial Organization: Introduction," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 113-117, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huanmei Li & Graciela Zubielqui & Allan O’Connor, 2015. "Entrepreneurial networking capacity of cluster firms: a social network perspective on how shared resources enhance firm performance," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 523-541, October.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:67-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:498-504 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zélia Serrasqueiro & Paulo Maçãs Nunes, 2008. "Performance and size: empirical evidence from Portuguese SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 195-217, August.
- Popoola, Oluwatoyin Muse Johnson & Shehu, Aliyu Mukhtar & Aminu, Ibrahim Murtala & Nik Mat, Nik Kamariah & Nasiru, Abdullahi & Tsagem, Musa Muhammad Tsagem & Kura, Kabiru Maitama, 2012. "The Mediating Effect between Some Determinants of SME Performance in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 66775, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:26:y:2004:i:6:p:733-746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.