Industrial Organization and International Trade: Some Theoretical Considerations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Anming Zhang, 2009.
"Domestic rivalry and export performance: theory and evidence from international airline markets,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(2), pages 440-468, May.
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Zhang, Anming, 2008. "Domestic Rivalry and Export Performance: Theory and Evidence from International Airline Markets," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 225, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Zhang, Anming, 2008. "Domestic Rivalry and Export Performance: Theory and Evidence from International Airline Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6871, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Anming Zhang, 2008. "Domestic Rivalry and Export Performances: Theory and Evidence from International Airline Markets," CIG Working Papers SP II 2008-12, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Ghosal, Vivek, 2002. "Potential foreign competition in US manufacturing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1461-1489, December.
- Hountondji, Guéliffo, 1998. "Commerce extérieur et disparitions d’entreprises industrielles," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(2), pages 221-244, juin.
- Veeramani C, 2001.
"Analysing trade flows and industrial structure of India: The question of data harmonisation,"
Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers
321, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- C. Veeramani, 2010. "Analysing Trade Flows and Industrial Structure of India: The Question of Data Harmonisation," Working Papers id:2986, eSocialSciences.
- Acharyya, Rajat & Banerjee, Swapnendu, 2012. "On tariff and quality innovation in a market with discrete preferences," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 917-925.
- Sanjaya Lall, 1986. "Technological development and export performance in LDCs: Leading engineering and chemical firms in India," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 122(1), pages 80-92, March.
- Yoon, Seok, 2004. "A note on the market structure and performance in Korean manufacturing industries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 733-746, September.
- Erzan, Refik & Filiztekin, Alpay & Zenginobuz, Unal, 2003.
"Customs Union with EU and the Impact of Foreign Competition on the Structure and Performance of Turkish Manufacturing Industry,"
381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Refik Erzan & Alpay Filiztekin & Unal Zenginobuz, 2007. "Customs Union with EU and the Impact of Foreign Competition on the Structure and Performance of Turkish Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers 2007/14, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Rajat Acharyya & Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2006. "Innovation incentives in an intergrated marketed with vertical product differentiation," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 06-02, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Calmette, Marie-Françoise, 2004. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Market Structures When Production Costs are Different," IDEI Working Papers 328, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- -, 1984. "Market structure, firm size and exports of manufactures: an econometric analysis of 12.435 firms," Oficina de la CEPAL en Brasilia (Estudios e Investigaciones) 28337, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:64:y:1974:i:6:p:1013-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.