Analysing Trade Flows and Industrial Structure of India: The Question of Data Harmonisation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Veeramani C, 2001. "Analysing trade flows and industrial structure of India: The question of data harmonisation," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 321, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sunil Mani, 2010. "Government Intervention in Commercial Crop Development: Case of Flue Cured Virginia Tobacco," Working Papers id:2938, eSocialSciences.
- Auquier, Antoine A, 1980. "Sizes of Firms, Exporting Behavior, and the Structure of French Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 203-218, December.
- Krugman, Paul, 2008. "Increasing returns," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2008-3, Nobel Prize Committee.
- White, Lawrence J, 1974. "Industrial Organization and International Trade: Some Theoretical Considerations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 1013-1020, December.
- N. Shanta & J. Dennis Raja Kumar, 1999. "Corporate statistics: The missing numbers," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 295, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bandyopadhyay, Arindam & Das, Sandwip Kumar, 2005. "The linkage between the firm's financing decisions and real market performance: A panel study of Indian corporate sector," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 288-316.
- N. Vijayamohanan Pillai, 2004. "CES function, generalised mean and human poverty index: Exploring some links," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 360, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
More about this item
Keywordsliberalisation; international trade; industrial structure;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2986. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .