Paul Krugman delivered his Prize Lecture on 8 December 2008 at Aula Magna, Stockholm University. He was introduced by Professor Bertil Holmlund, Chairman of the Economics Prize Committee.
- Veeramani C, 2001.
"India's intra-industry trade under economic liberalization: Trends and country specific factors,"
Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers
313, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Veeramani C, 2010. "India's Intra- Industry Trade Under Economic Liberalization: Trends and Country Specific Factors," Working Papers id:2967, eSocialSciences.
- Campbell, Douglas L., 2011. "Estimating the impact of currency unions on trade using a dynamic gravity framework," MPRA Paper 35531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campbell, Douglas L., 2012. "Estimating the Impact of Currency Unions on Trade Using a Dynamic Gravity Framework," MPRA Paper 37091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Douglas Campbell, 2012. "Estimating the Impact of Currency Unions on Trade Using a Dynamic Gravity Framework," Working Papers 121, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Erling Holmøy & Torbjørn Hægeland, 1997. "Aggregate Productivity Effects of Technology Shocks in a Model of Heterogeneous Firms: The Importance of Equilibrium Adjustments," Discussion Papers 198, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Dilip Saikia, 2011. "Does Economic Integration Affect Spatial Concentration of Industries? Theory and a Case Study for India," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 14(42), pages 89-114, December.
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri, 2011. "Schooling Supply and the Structure of Production: Evidence from US States 1950-1990," NBER Working Papers 17683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri, 2011. "Schooling supply and the structure of production: Evidence from US States 1950-1990," Economics Working Papers 1295, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Antonio Ciccone & Giovanni Peri, 2011. "Schooling Supply and the Structure of Production: Evidence from US States 1950-1990," Working Papers 595, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Peri, Giovanni, 2013. "Schooling Supply and the Structure of Production: Evidence from US States 1950–1990," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 377, Asian Development Bank.
- Federico Etro, 2011. "Endogenous Market Structures And Strategic Trade Policy," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 52(1), pages 63-84, February.
- Federico Etro, 2008. "Endogenous Market Structures and Strategic Trade Policy," Working Papers 149, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Veeramani C, 2001. "Analysing trade flows and industrial structure of India: The question of data harmonisation," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 321, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- C. Veeramani, 2010. "Analysing Trade Flows and Industrial Structure of India: The Question of Data Harmonisation," Working Papers id:2986, eSocialSciences.
- Erling Holmøy & Torbjørn Hægeland, 2000. "Aggregate Productivity and Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Papers 266, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Brita Bye & Turid Åvitsland, 2001. "The welfare effects of housing taxation in a distorted economy: A general equilibrium analysis," Discussion Papers 306, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Sarra Ben Yahmed, 2012. "Gender Wage Discrimination and Trade Openness," AMSE Working Papers 1233, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:nobelp:2008_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed