Specifying the Dynamics of Industry Concentration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharya, Mita & Bloch, Harry, 2000. "The dynamics of industrial concentration in Australian manufacturing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 1181-1199, December.
- Mita Bhattacharya & Jong-Rong Chen, 2009. "Market dynamics and dichotomy: evidence from Taiwanese manufacturing," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(17), pages 2169-2179.
- Barbara M. Roberts, "undated". "Transition and Changes in Industrial Concentration in Poland," Discussion Papers in European Economics 98/4, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Rui Baptista & Murat Karaöz, 2011. "Turbulence in growing and declining industries," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 249-270, April.
- Yang, Qing & Zhang, Lei & Wang, Xin, 2017. "Dynamic analysis on market structure of China's coal industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 498-504.
- Joe Stone & Hyun-Hoon Lee, 1995. "Determinants of intra-industry trade: A longitudinal, cross-country analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 131(1), pages 67-85, March.
- Martens, Bobby J. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Dooley, Frank J., 2005. "The Effect of Entry by Supercenter and Warehouse Club Retailers on Grocery Sales and Small Supermarkets: A Spatial Analysis," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19176, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bellak, Christian, 1992. "Towards A Flexible Concept of Competitiveness," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 13, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Martens, Bobby J. & Dooley, Frank J. & Kim, Sounghun, 2006. "The Effect Of Entry By Wal-Mart Supercenters On Retail Grocery Concentration," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21101, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rui Baptista & Murat Karaoez, 2007. "Turbulence in High Growth and Declining Industries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-043, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kevin Amess & Barbara Roberts, 2005. "The impact of foreign and state ownership on post-transition industrial concentration: the case of Polish manufacturing," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 211-225, December.
- Ollinger, Michael & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 1998. "Sunk costs and regulation in the U.S. pesticide industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 139-168, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:34:y:1985:i:1:p:55-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.