Turbulence in High Growth and Declining Industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Levy, David, 1985. "Specifying the Dynamics of Industry Concentration," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 55-68, September.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Chung-Yi Tse, 2006. "Creative Destruction in Industries," NBER Working Papers 12520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luís M B Cabral & José Mata, 2003.
"On the Evolution of the Firm Size Distribution: Facts and Theory,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1075-1090, September.
- Cabral, Luís M B & Mata, José, 2001. "On the Evolution of the Firm Size Distribution: Facts and Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 3045, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1996. "Competition and Corporate Performance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(4), pages 724-746, August.
- Avinash Dixit, 1992. "Investment and Hysteresis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 107-132, Winter.
- Vivarelli, Marco & Audretsch, David, 1998. "The Link between the Entry Decision and Post-Entry Performance: Evidence from Italy," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(3), pages 485-500, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André van Stel & Andrew Burke, 2008.
"The Entrepreneurial Adjustment Process in Disequilibrium,"
Scales Research Reports
H200809, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Andrew Burke & André van Stel, 2009. "The Entrepreneurial Adjustment Process in Disequilibrium," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-005/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Vivarelli, Marco, 2012. "Drivers of entrepreneurship and post-entry performance : microeconomic evidence from advanced and developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6245, The World Bank.
- Vivarelli, Marco, 2012. "Entrepreneurship in Advanced and Developing Countries: A Microeconomic Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 6513, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rui Baptista & Murat Karaoez & Joana Mendonca, 2007. "Entrepreneurial Backgrounds, Human Capital and Start-up Success," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-045, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Jarmila Šebestová & Kateřina Nowáková, 2013. "Dynamic strategy for sustainable business development: mania or hazard?," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(34), pages 442-454, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEntry; Exit; Selection; Product life cycle; Replacement; Displacement;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-08-08 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2007-08-08 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2007-08-08 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-TID-2007-08-08 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2007-043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.