Report NEP-CSE-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2007. "A Comparative Analysis of Japanese, U.S., and Korean Firms on IT and Management," Discussion papers 07047, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rob Winters & Erik Stam, 2007. "Innovation Networks of High Tech SMES: Creation of Knowledge but no Creation of Value," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-042, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Anthony Dukes & Tansev Geylani & Kannan Srinivasan, 2006. "Strategic Assortment Reduction by a Dominant Retailer Strategic Assortment Reduction by a Dominant Retailer," CIE Discussion Papers 2007-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Vincent FRIGANT (GREThA), 2007. "Between Internationalisation and Proximity: the internationalisation process of automotive first tier suppliers," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-13, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Magnus Gulbrandsen & Lars Nerdrum, 2007. "University-industry relations in Norway," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070613, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Luigi Bonatti, 2007. "Complementary research strategies, first-mover advantage and the inefficiency of patents," Department of Economics Working Papers 0717, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:295 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gary Biglaiser & Nikolaos Vettas, 2007. "Dynamic price competition with capacity constraints and strategic buyers," Working Papers 24, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Rui Baptista & Murat Karaoez, 2007. "Turbulence in High Growth and Declining Industries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-043, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:296 is not listed on IDEAS anymore