Report NEP-ENT-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300010806 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rui Baptista & Murat Karaoez & Joana Mendonca, 2007. "Entrepreneurial Backgrounds, Human Capital and Start-up Success," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-045, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- A. Miguel Amaral & Rui Baptista, 2007. "Serial Entrepreneurship: Differentiating Direct from Latent Re-entrants," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-044, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Collan, Mikael & Kallio-Gerlander, Jaana, 2006. "Educating Multi-disciplinary Student Groups in Entrepreneurship: Lessons Learned from a Practice Enterprise Project," MPRA Paper 4331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank M. Fossen, 2007. "Risky Earnings, Taxation and Entrepreneurial Choice: A Microeconometric Model for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 705, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ulrich Kaiser & Nikolaj Malchow-Møller, 2006. "Is Self-Employment Always a Bad Experience?," CIE Discussion Papers 2007-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Rui Baptista & Murat Karaoez, 2007. "Turbulence in High Growth and Declining Industries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-043, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Alexander Muravyev & Dorothea Schäfer & Oleksandr Talavera, 2007. "Entrepreneurs' Gender and Financial Constraints: Evidence from International Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 706, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nadim Ahmad, 2006. "A Proposed Framework For business Demography Statistics," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2006/3, OECD Publishing.
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2007. "Returns to Capital in Microenterprises: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 2934, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Almeida, Rita K. & Galasso, Emanuela, 2007. "Jump-Starting Self-Employment? Evidence among Welfare Participants in Argentina," IZA Discussion Papers 2902, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rob Winters & Erik Stam, 2007. "Innovation Networks of High Tech SMES: Creation of Knowledge but no Creation of Value," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-042, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.