Quantifying Productivity Gains from Foreign Investment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fons-Rosen, Christian & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sørensen, Bent E & Villegas-Sanchez, Carolina & Volosovych, Vadym, 2013. "Quantifying Productivity Gains from Foreign Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 9434, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian Fons-Rosen & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sorensen & Carolina Villegas-Sanchez & Vadym Volosovych, 2013. "Quantifying Productivity Gains from Foreign Investment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-058/IV, Tinbergen Institute, revised 18 Apr 2018.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ackerberg, Daniel & Caves, Kevin & Frazer, Garth, 2006. "Structural identification of production functions," MPRA Paper 38349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mathias M. Siems & Michael C. Schouten, 2009. "The Evolution of Ownership Disclosure Rules across Countries," Working Papers wp393, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2014.
"When does FDI have positive spillovers? Evidence from 17 transition market economies,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 954-969.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2013. "When Does FDI Have Positive Spillovers? Evidence from 17 Transition Market Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 7824, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2014. "When Does FDI Have Positive Spillovers? Evidence from 17 Transition Market Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 9807, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wang, Jian & Wang, Xiao, 2015.
"Benefits of foreign ownership: Evidence from foreign direct investment in China,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 325-338.
- Wang, Jian & Wang, Xiao, 2014. "Benefits of foreign ownership: evidence from foreign direct investment in china," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 191, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Sanfilippo, Marco, 2013. "Investing abroad from the bottom of the productivity ladder : BRICS multinationals in Europe," BOFIT Discussion Papers 26/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Marta Bisztray, 2016. "The effect of FDI on local suppliers: Evidence from Audi in Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1622, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Girum Abebe & Margaret S. McMillan & Michel Serafinelli, 2018. "Foreign Direct Investment and Knowledge Diffusion in Poor Locations: Evidence from Ethiopia," NBER Working Papers 24461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:oup:qjecon:v:132:y:2017:i:2:p:921-962. is not listed on IDEAS
- Javier Cravino & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2017.
"Multinational Firms and International Business Cycle Transmission,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 132(2), pages 921-962.
- Javier Cravino & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2015. "Multinational Firms and International Business Cycle Transmission," Working Papers 643, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Cravino, Javier & Levchenko, Andrei A., 2016. "Multinational Firms and International Business Cycle Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 11454, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Javier Cravino & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2016. "Multinational Firms and International Business Cycle Transmission," NBER Working Papers 22498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Alfaro & Maggie X. Chen, 2013.
"Market Reallocation and Knowledge Spillover: The Gains from Multinational Production,"
2013-13, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Laura Alfaro & Maggie X. Chen, 2013. "Market Reallocation and Knowledge Spillover: The Gains from Multinational Production," Working Papers 2013-17, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2015. "Uneven effects of financial liberalization on productivity growth in the EU: Evidence from a dynamic panel investigation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 334-346.
- Başak Dalgıç & Burcu Fazlıoğlu & Michael Gasiorek, 2015. "Export Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 2015/08, Turkish Economic Association.
- Stiebale, Joel & Vencappa, Dev, 2016.
"Acquisitions, markups, efficiency, and product quality: Evidence from India,"
DICE Discussion Papers
229, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Stiebale, Joel & Vencappa, Dev, 2017. "Acquisitions, Markups, Efficiency, and Product Quality: Evidence from India," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168238, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gabor Bekes & Marta Bisztray, 2017. "Do friends follow each other? FDI network effects in Central Europe," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1719, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Adrian Alter & Selim Elekdag, 2016. "Emerging Market Corporate Leverage and Global Financial Conditions," IMF Working Papers 16/243, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:fip:feddgm:00024 is not listed on IDEAS
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Rey, Hélène & Winant, Pablo, 2015. "Financial Integration and Growth in a Risky World," CEPR Discussion Papers 11009, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Todtenhaupt, Maximilian & Voget, Johannes, 2017. "International taxation and productivity effects of M&As," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-014, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Belén Gill de Albornoz Noguer & Simona Rusanescu, 2017. "Foreign ownership and financial reporting quality in private subsidiaries," Working Papers. Serie EC 2017-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-03-30 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-IFN-2013-03-30 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2013-03-30 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:18920. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.