Report NEP-EFF-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Allan Collard-Wexler & Jan De Loecker, 2013. "Reallocation and Technology: Evidence From The U.S. Steel Industry," Working Papers 13-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Christian Fons-Rosen & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sørensen & Carolina Villegas-Sanchez & Vadym Volosovych, 2013. "Quantifying Productivity Gains from Foreign Investment," NBER Working Papers 18920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizhen Li & Boris E. Bravo-Ureta & David K. Okello & Carl M. Deom & Naveen Puppala, 2013. "Groundnut Production and Climatic Variability: Evidence from Uganda," Working Papers 17, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Antoine Gervais, 2013. "Product Quality and Firm Heterogeneity in International Trade," Working Papers 13-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Isabel Tecu, 2013. "The Location of Industrial Innovation: Does Manufacturing Matter?," Working Papers 13-09, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Zhang, Fan, 2013. "The energy transition of the transition economies : an empirical analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6387, The World Bank.
- Anne Neumann & Maria Nieswand & Torben Schubert, 2013. "Estimating Alternative Technology Sets in Nonparametric Efficiency Analysis: Restriction Tests for Panel and Clustered Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1283, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Krasnopjorovs, Olegs, 2013. "Factors of Economic Growth in Latvia," MPRA Paper 45500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-123 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lina M. Cortés & Diego A. Agudelo & Samuel Mongrut, 2012. "Waves and determinants in the activity of Mergers and Acquisitions: The Case of Latin America," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 010658, Universidad EAFIT.
- Marc J. Melitz & Stephen J. Redding, 2013. "New Trade Models, New Welfare Implications," NBER Working Papers 18919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam Rabinowitz & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 2013. "Milk Cost of Production Estimates for October, November, and December 2012," Outreach Reports 13, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Newman, John L. & Azevedo, Joao Pedro, 2013. "Setting reasonable performance targets for public service delivery," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6385, The World Bank.
- Palea Vera, 2013. "The Effect of the European Regulation 1606/2002 on Market Efficiency: Early Empirical Evidence and Some Suggestions for Future Research and Policy-Making Discussion," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201310, University of Turin.