Setting reasonable performance targets for public service delivery
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joao Pedro Azevedo, 2011. "WBOPENDATA: Stata module to access World Bank databases," Statistical Software Components S457234, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 10 Feb 2016.
- Essama-Nssah, , B. & Bassol3, Leandre & Paul, Saumik, 2010. "Accounting for heterogeneity in growth incidence in Cameroon," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5464, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Atamanov, Aziz & Rajabov, Alisher, 2014. "Poverty reduction and shared prosperity in Tajikistan : a diagnostic," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6923, The World Bank.
- Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Atamanov, Aziz, 2014. "Pathways to the middle class in Turkey : how have reducing poverty and boosting shared prosperity helped?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6834, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsE-Business; Tertiary Education; Teaching and Learning; Educational Sciences; Education For All;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2013-03-30 (Education)
- NEP-EFF-2013-03-30 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HRM-2013-03-30 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-PPM-2013-03-30 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-URE-2013-03-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .