Poverty reduction and shared prosperity in Tajikistan : a diagnostic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:idb:brikps:42198 is not listed on IDEAS
- Newman, John L. & Azevedo, Joao Pedro, 2013. "Setting reasonable performance targets for public service delivery," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6385, The World Bank.
- Joao Pedro Azevedo & Minh Cong Nguyen & Viviane Sanfelice, 2012. "ADECOMP: Stata module to estimate Shapley Decomposition by Components of a Welfare Measure," Statistical Software Components S457562, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 12 Jan 2019.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Miguel Székely & George Gray-Molina & Wilson Jiménez & Ernesto Pérez de Rada & Ernesto Yáñez & Marcelo Côrtes Neri & Edward Joaquim Amadeo & Alexandre Pinto Carvalho & Dante Cont, 2001. "Portrait of the Poor: An Assets-Based Approach," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 42198 edited by Orazio P. Attanasio & Miguel Székely, February.
- Attanasio, Orazio P. & Székely, Miguel & Gray-Molina, George & Jiménez, Wilson & Pérez de Rada, Ernesto & Yáñez, Ernesto & Neri, Marcelo Côrtes & Amadeo, Edward Joaquim & Carvalho, Alexandre Pinto & C, 2011. "Portrait of the Poor: An Assets-Based Approach," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 322 edited by Székely, Miguel & Attanasio, Orazio P..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsRural Poverty Reduction; Regional Economic Development; Achieving Shared Growth; Population Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2014-06-28 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2014-06-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-LTV-2014-06-28 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-TRA-2014-06-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6923. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.