Report NEP-LTV-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Atamanov, Aziz & Rajabov, Alisher, 2014. "Poverty reduction and shared prosperity in Tajikistan : a diagnostic," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6923, The World Bank.
- Miller, Ana Corina & Jack, Claire G. & Anderson, Duncan J., 2014. "An exploration of the factors influencing well-being of farm and non-farm households," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 169732, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Kreiner, Claus Thustrup & Munch, Jakob R. & Whitta-Jacobsen, Hans Jørgen, 2014. "Taxation and the Long Run Allocation of Labor: Theory and Danish Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 8246, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Li, Shi & Sato, Hiroshi, 2014. "Data for Studying Earnings, the Distribution of Household Income and Poverty in China," IZA Discussion Papers 8244, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Manuel Hidalgo-Pérez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Florentino Felgueroso, 2014. "The puzzling fall in the wage skill premium in Spain," Working Papers 14.07, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Enamorado, Ted & Lopez-Calva , Luis-Felipe & Rodriguez-Castelan, Carlos & Winkler, Hernan, 2014. "Income inequality and violent crime : evidence from Mexico's drug war," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6935, The World Bank.
- Angus Deaton & Bettina Aten, 2014. "Trying to Understand the PPPs in ICP2011: Why are the Results so Different?," NBER Working Papers 20244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raquel Fernández & Joyce Cheng Wong, 2014. "Free to Leave? A Welfare Analysis of Divorce Regimes," NBER Working Papers 20251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.