Report NEP-HRM-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grochulski, Borys & Zhang, Yuzhe, 2013. "Market-based incentives," MPRA Paper 45576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vera Angelova & Olivier Armantier & Giuseppe Attanasi & Yolande Hiriart, 2013. "Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2013-03, CRESE.
- Jongha Lim & Berk A. Sensoy & Michael S. Weisbach, 2013. "Indirect Incentives of Hedge Fund Managers," NBER Working Papers 18903, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Newman, John L. & Azevedo, Joao Pedro, 2013. "Setting reasonable performance targets for public service delivery," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6385, The World Bank.
- Gopi Shah Goda & Damon Jones & Colleen Flaherty Manchester, 2013. "Retirement Plan Type and Employee Mobility: The Role of Selection and Incentive Effects," NBER Working Papers 18902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mareike Kleine, 2013. "Trading Control: National Chiefdoms within International Organizations," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 59, European Institute, LSE.
- Awel, Ahmed Mohammed, 2013. "The long-run Relationship between Human Capital and Economic Growth in Sweden," MPRA Paper 45183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tony Champion & Mike Coombes & Ian Gordon, 2013. "How Far Do England’s Second-Order Cities Emulate London as Human-Capital ‘Escalators’?," SERC Discussion Papers 0132, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Jeffrey V. Butler, 2013. "Inequality and Relative Ability Beliefs," EIEF Working Papers Series 1305, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2013.
- Paul Beaudry & David A. Green & Benjamin M. Sand, 2013. "The Great Reversal in the Demand for Skill and Cognitive Tasks," NBER Working Papers 18901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.