Energy Subsidies Reform in Jordan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joao Pedro Azevedo, 2011. "WBOPENDATA: Stata module to access World Bank databases," Statistical Software Components S457234, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Mar 2019.
- Robert Gillingham & David Locke Newhouse & David Coady & Kangni R Kpodar & Moataz El-Said & Paulo A Medas, 2006.
"The Magnitude and Distribution of Fuel Subsidies; Evidence from Bolivia, Ghana, Jordan, Mali, and Sri Lanka,"
IMF Working Papers
06/247, International Monetary Fund.
- Kangni Kpodar & David Coady & Moataz El-Said & Robert Gillingham & Paulo Medas & David Newhouse, 2006. "The Magnitude and Distribution of Fuel Subsidies: Evidence from Bolivia, Ghana, Jordan, Mali, and Sri Lanka," Post-Print hal-00130176, HAL.
- Joana Silva & Victoria Levin & Matteo Morgandi, 2013. "Inclusion and Resilience : The Way Forward for Social Safety Nets in the Middle East and North Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14064, December.
- World Bank, 2009. "Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan - Poverty Update : Appendices," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3137, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2009. "Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan - Poverty Update : Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3136, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asem Tahtamouni & Fouzan Al Qaisi & Usama Adnan Fendi, 2017. "The Effect of Oil Price Falling on the Jordanian Economic System," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(5), pages 282-289.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy - Energy Consumption Energy - Energy Policies & Economics Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Energy - Energy and Poverty Alleviation Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Taxation & Subsidies Poverty Reduction - Conditional Cash Transfers Poverty Reduction - Equity and Development Poverty Reduction - Services & Transfers to Poor;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2015-07-25 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:22051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.