The energy transition of the transition economies : an empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Payne, James E. & Vizek, Maruška & Lee, Junsoo, 2017. "Stochastic convergence in per capita fossil fuel consumption in U.S. states," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 382-395.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:71-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:585-599 is not listed on IDEAS
- Payne, James E. & Vizek, Maruška & Lee, Junsoo, 2017. "Is there convergence in per capita renewable energy consumption across U.S. States? Evidence from LM and RALS-LM unit root tests with breaks," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 715-728.
- Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj & Tisdell, Clement Allan, 2017. "On environmental impacts of market-based reforms: Evidence from the European and Central Asian transition economies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 44-52.
- Chen, Joyce J. & Pitt, Mark M., 2017. "Sources of change in the demand for energy by Indonesian households: 1980–2002," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 147-161.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Production and Transportation; Environment and Energy Efficiency; Energy and Environment; Energy Demand; Climate Change Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-03-30 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENE-2013-03-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-03-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-03-30 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .