Report NEP-TRA-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fariha Kamal & Mary E. Lovely, 2013. "Evolving Property Rights and Shifting Organizational Forms: Evidence From Joint-Venture Buyouts Following China’s WTO Accession," Working Papers 13-05, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Tilman Brück & Damir Esenaliev, 2013. "Post-Socialist Transition and the Intergenerational Transmission of Education in Kyrgyzstan," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1284, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-123 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Humpert, Stephan, 2013. "A Note on Satisfaction with Life, Government and Job: The Case of Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 45449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Alm & Yongzheng Liu, 2013. "Did China's Tax-for-Fee Reform Improve Farmers' Welfare in Rural Areas?," Working Papers 1305, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- James Alm & Yongzheng Liu, 2013. "China's Tax-for-Fee Reform and Village Inequality," Working Papers 1304, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Huanxiu GUO & Mary-Françoise RENARD, 2013. "Social activity and collective action for agricultural innovation: a case study of New Rural Reconstruction in China," Working Papers 201306, CERDI.
- Chao Li & John Gibson, 2013. "Spatial Price Differences and Inequality in China: Housing Market Evidence," Working Papers in Economics 13/06, University of Waikato.
- Zhang, Fan, 2013. "The energy transition of the transition economies : an empirical analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6387, The World Bank.
- Khan, Muhammad & Kebewar, mazen & Nenovsky, Nikolay, 2013. "Inflation Uncertainty, Output Growth Uncertainty and Macroeconomic Performance: Comparing Alternative Exchange Rate Regimes in Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 45523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jérôme Héricourt & Sandra Poncet, 2013. "Exchange rate volatility, financial constraints and trade: empirical evidence from Chinese firms," FIW Working Paper series 112, FIW.
- Frantisek Brazdik, 2013. "Expected Regime Change: Transition Toward Nominal Exchange Rate Stability," Working Papers 2013/02, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Natalia Nehrebecka & Aneta Maria Dzik, 2013. "Business Demography in Poland: Microeconomic and Macroeconomic Determinants of Firm Survival," Working Papers 2013-08, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Krasnopjorovs, Olegs, 2013. "Factors of Economic Growth in Latvia," MPRA Paper 45500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brian Fabo & Martin Kahanec, 2013. "Migration strategies of the crisis-stricken youth in an enlarged European Union," Discussion Papers 6, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Rustam Jamilov & Balázs Égert, 2013. "Interest Rate Pass-Through and Monetary Policy Asymmetry: A Journey into the Caucasian Black Box," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-9, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.