Quantifying Productivity Gains from Foreign Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Christian Fons-Rosen & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sorensen & Carolina Villegas-Sanchez & Vadym Volosovych, 2013. "Quantifying Productivity Gains from Foreign Investment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-058/IV, Tinbergen Institute, revised 27 Jan 2019.
- Christian Fons-Rosen & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sørensen & Carolina Villegas-Sanchez & Vadym Volosovych, 2013. "Quantifying Productivity Gains from Foreign Investment," NBER Working Papers 18920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ackerberg, Daniel & Caves, Kevin & Frazer, Garth, 2006. "Structural identification of production functions," MPRA Paper 38349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mathias M. Siems & Michael C. Schouten, 2009. "The Evolution of Ownership Disclosure Rules across Countries," Working Papers wp393, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; Knowledge Spillovers; Multinationals; Selection;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2013-09-26 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2013-09-26 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-IFN-2013-09-26 (International Finance)
- NEP-INT-2013-09-26 (International Trade)
- NEP-MAC-2013-09-26 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:9434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.