Report NEP-EFF-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Conceição Portela, 2013. "Value And Quantity Data In Economic And Technical Efficiency Measurement," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 03, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Przemyslaw Kowalski & Max Büge, 2013. "Assessing the Trade-Related Sources of Productivity Growth in Emerging Economies," OECD Trade Policy Papers 158, OECD Publishing.
- Badinger, Harald & Egger, Peter & von Ehrlich, Maximilian, 2013. "Productivity Growth, Human Capital, and Technology Spillovers: Nonparametric Evidence for EU Regions," CEPR Discussion Papers 9425, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fons-Rosen, Christian & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sørensen, Bent E & Villegas-Sanchez, Carolina & Volosovych, Vadym, 2013. "Quantifying Productivity Gains from Foreign Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 9434, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Førsund, Finn R., 2013. "Measuring Efficiency and Effectiveness in the Public Sector," Memorandum 16/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- George J. Borjas & Kirk B. Doran, 2013. "Prizes and Productivity: How Winning the Fields Medal Affects Scientific Output," NBER Working Papers 19445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hyunbae Chun & Jung-Wook Kim & Randall Morck, 2013. "Productivity Growth and Stock Returns: Firm- and Aggregate-Level Analyses," NBER Working Papers 19462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garicano, Luis & Lelarge, Claire & Van Reenen, John, 2013. "Firm Size Distortions and the Productivity Distribution: Evidence from France," CEPR Discussion Papers 9495, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00860045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Grigoli & Javier Kapsoli, 2013. "Waste Not, Want Not; The Efficiency of Health Expenditure in Emerging and Developing Economies," IMF Working Papers 13/187, International Monetary Fund.
- Francois Boutin-Dufresne & Santiago PeÃ±a & Oral Williams & Tomasz A. Zawisza, 2013. "Benchmarking Banking Sector Efficiency Across Regional Blocks in Sub-Saharan Africa; What Room for Policy?," IMF Working Papers 13/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Ravasan, Farshad R & Wörgötter, Andreas, 2013. "The origins of the German current account surplus: Unbalanced productivity growth and structural change," CEPR Discussion Papers 9527, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Müller, Malte & Rommel, Jens, 2013. "Technology Adoption and Energy Efficiency in Irrigation: First Results from a Coordination Game in Andhra Pradesh, India," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156244, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Beck, Thorsten & De Jonghe, Olivier, 2013. "Lending concentration, bank performance and systemic risk : exploring cross-country variation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6604, The World Bank.
- David Ardia & Kris Boudt, 2013. "The Peer Performance of Hedge Funds," Cahiers de recherche 1329, CIRPEE.
- Steven J. Davis & John C. Haltiwanger & Kyle Handley & Ron S. Jarmin & Josh Lerner & Javier Miranda, 2013. "Private Equity, Jobs, and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 19458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.