Assessing the Trade-Related Sources of Productivity Growth in Emerging Economies
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsdeveloping economies; emerging economies; global value chains; intermediate imports; international trade; productivity;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-09-26 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EFF-2013-09-26 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INT-2013-09-26 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:158-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .