Multinational Enterprise, Internal Governance, and Industrial Organization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- David J. Teece, 2008. "Multinational Enterprise, Internal Governance, and Industrial Organization," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Transfer And Licensing Of Know-How And Intellectual Property Understanding the Multinational Enterprise in the Modern World, chapter 19, pages 421-426 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luo, Yadong & Tan, J. Justin, 1997. "How much does industry structure impact foreign direct investment in China?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 337-359, August.
- Teece, David J., 2006. "Reflections on the Hymer thesis and the multinational enterprise," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 124-139, April.
- Neven, D. & Siotis, G., 1996.
"Technology sourcing and FDI in the EC: An empirical evaluation,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 543-560, July.
- Damien NEVEN & George SIOTIS, 1995. "Technology Sourcing and FDI in the EC : An Empirical Evaluation," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9508, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Tan, Benjamin & Vertinsky, Ilan, 1995. "Strategic advantages of japanese electronics firms and the scale of their subsidiaries in the US and Canada," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 373-386, September.
- Josef Windsperger & Nina Gorovaia, 2011. "Knowledge attributes and the choice of knowledge transfer mechanism in networks: the case of franchising," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 15(4), pages 617-640, November.
- Pitelis, Christos & Teece, David, 2009. "The (new) nature and essence of the firm," MPRA Paper 24317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andre Sapir, 1988.
"International Trade in Telecommunications Services,"
NBER Chapters,in: Issues in US-EC Trade Relations, pages 231-246
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- André Sapir, 1988. "International trade in telecommunications services," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8244, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:eee:fambus:v:8:y:2017:i:3:p:123-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Teece, David J., 2010. "Technological Innovation and the Theory of the Firm," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Deshpande, Shreesh & Svetina, Marko & Zhu, PengCheng, 2012. "Analyst coverage of acquiring firms and value creation in cross-border acquisitions," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 212-229.
- Bercovitz, Janet E.L. & Feldman, Maryann P., 2007. "Fishing upstream: Firm innovation strategy and university research alliances," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 930-948, September.
- Dellestrand, Henrik, 2011. "Subsidiary embeddedness as a determinant of divisional headquarters involvement in innovation transfer processes," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 229-242, September.
- Luo, Yadong, 1999. "The Structure-Performance Relationship in a Transitional Economy: An Empirical Study of Multinational Alliances in China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 15-30, September.
- Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Chern, Maw-Sheng & Kim, Ki-Hee, 2001. "Entry strategies for multinational enterprises and host countries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 62-68, August.
- Bell, J.H.J., 1996. "Joint or Single Venturing? An Electric Approach to Foreign Entry Mode Choice," Other publications TiSEM 06f84735-3cf5-432f-8bc8-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:75:y:1985:i:2:p:233-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.