Macromodels of the Romanian transition Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric V. Clifton & Mohsin S. Khan, 1993.
"Interenterprise Arrears in Transforming Economies: The Case of Romania,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(3), pages 680-696, September.
- Mohsin S. Khan & Eric V. Clifton, 1992. "Inter-Enterprise Arrears in Transforming Economies: The Case of Romania," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 92/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Houston, Joel F., 1990. "The policy implications of the underground economy," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 27-37, February.
- van Eck, Robert & Kazemier, Brugt, 1988. "Features of the Hidden Economy in the Netherlands," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(3), pages 251-273, September.
- Drechsler, Laszlo & Horvath, Piroska, 1985. "Some Problems of the Measurement of Total Consumption in Hungary," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 31(2), pages 171-187, June.
- Fischer, Stanley & Merton, Robert C., 1984.
"Macroeconomics and finance: The role of the stock market,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 57-108, January.
- Stanley Fischer & Robert C. Merton, 1984. "Macroeconomics and Finance: The Role of the Stock Market," NBER Working Papers 1291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Begg & Richard Portes, 1993.
"Enterprise debt and economic transformation (Financial restructuring of the state sector in Central and Eastern Europe),"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 1(1), pages 116-117, January.
- Begg, David & Portes, Richard, 1992. "Enterprise Debt and Economic Transformation: Financial Restructuring of the State Sector in Central and Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alston, Lee J., 1992. "Institutions, Institutional Change and Economic Performance : Douglass C. North, (Cambridge University Press, New York, 1990) pp. viii+152, hardcover $32.50, paper $10.95," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 142-144, June.
- Albu, Lucian Liviu, 2007. "Underground Economy And Fiscal Policies Modeling," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 071202, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Olivier Blanchard & Kenneth Froot & Jeffrey Sachs, 1994. "The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2: Restructuring," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number blan94-3, April.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Kenneth A. Froot & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1994. "The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number blan94-2, April.
- Ciupagea, Constantin, 1994. "An Elasticity Approach to the Analysis of Romanian Foreign Trade Policy during the Years of Transition," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 227-250.
- Carlin, Wendy & Soskice, David, 1990. "Macroeconomics and the Wage Bargain: A Modern Approach to Employment, Inflation, and the Exchange Rate," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198772446.
- John R. Lott, 1992. "Institutions, institutional change and economic performance, by Douglass C. North. New York: Cambridge University Press, 1991, 152 pp. Price: $32.50 cloth, $10.95 paper," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 156-159.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Kenneth A. Froot & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1994. "Introduction to "The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1"," NBER Chapters,in: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1, pages 1-18 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bonke, Jens, 1992. "Distribution of Economic Resources: Implications of Including Household Production," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 38(3), pages 281-293, September.
- Akiko Suwa, 1991. "Les modèles d'équilibre général calculable," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 97(1), pages 69-76.
More about this item
Keywordsmodel; econometric relationships; input-output analysis; simulations;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .