Macromodels of the Romanian transition economy, Second edition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kenta Tanaka & Shunsuke Managi & Katsunobu Kondo & Kiyotaka Masuda & Yasutaka Yamamoto, 2011. "Potential Climate Effect On Japanese Rice Productivity," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(03), pages 237-255.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlin, Wendy & Soskice, David, 1990. "Macroeconomics and the Wage Bargain: A Modern Approach to Employment, Inflation, and the Exchange Rate," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198772446.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Kenneth A. Froot & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1994. "Introduction to "The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1"," NBER Chapters,in: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1, pages 1-18 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bradley, John & Modesto, Leonor & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simon, 1995. "HERMIN : A macroeconometric modelling framework for the EU periphery," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, pages 221-247.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
- van Eck, Robert & Kazemier, Brugt, 1988. "Features of the Hidden Economy in the Netherlands," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(3), pages 251-273, September.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 1996. "Macromodels of the Romanian transition Economy," MPRA Paper 35810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonke, Jens, 1992. "Distribution of Economic Resources: Implications of Including Household Production," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 38(3), pages 281-293, September.
- Eric V. Clifton & Mohsin S. Khan, 1993. "Interenterprise Arrears in Transforming Economies: The Case of Romania," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(3), pages 680-696, September.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Kenneth A. Froot & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1994. "The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number blan94-2.
- Akiko Suwa, 1991. "Les modèles d'équilibre général calculable," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, pages 69-76.
- Alston, Lee J., 1992. "Institutions, Institutional Change and Economic Performance : Douglass C. North, (Cambridge University Press, New York, 1990) pp. viii+152, hardcover $32.50, paper $10.95," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 142-144, June.
- Houston, Joel F., 1990. "The policy implications of the underground economy," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 27-37, February.
- Olivier Blanchard & Kenneth Froot & Jeffrey Sachs, 1994. "The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2: Restructuring," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number blan94-3.
- Vito Tanzi, 1983. "The Underground Economy in the United States: Annual Estimates, 1930-80 (L'Ã©conomie clandestine aux Etats-Unis: estimations annuelles, 1930-80) (La "economÃa subterrÃ¡nea" de Estados Unido," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 30(2), pages 283-305, June.
- Albu, Lucian Liviu, 2007. "Underground Economy And Fiscal Policies Modeling," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 071202, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- John R. Lott, 1992. "Institutions, institutional change and economic performance, by Douglass C. North. New York: Cambridge University Press, 1991, 152 pp. Price: $32.50 cloth, $10.95 paper," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 156-159.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ribba, Antonio, 2007.
"Permanent disinflationary effects on unemployment in a small open economy: Italy 1979-1995,"
Elsevier, pages 66-81.
- Emilian Dobrescu, "undated". "Integration of Macroeconomic Behavioural Relationships and the Input-output Block (Romanian Modelling Experience)," EcoMod2006 272100018, EcoMod.
- Pelinescu, Elena, 2013. "The Mechanisms of Arrears in Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 223-239, June.
- Emilia Mioara CAMPEANU, 2012. "How can be investigated the fiscal policy effects on the Romanian economy?," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, pages 80-87.
- Marcel Boumans & Ariane Dupont-Kieffer, 2011.
"A History of the Histories of Econometrics,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 43(5), pages 5-31, Supplemen.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2006. "Integration of macroeconomic behavioural relationships and the input-output block: Romanian modelling experience," MPRA Paper 35748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmodel; econometric relationships; input-output analysis; simulations; forecasting;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35825. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.