Macromodels of the Romanian transition economy, Second edition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric V. Clifton & Mohsin S. Khan, 1993.
"Interenterprise Arrears in Transforming Economies: The Case of Romania,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(3), pages 680-696, September.
- Mohsin S. Khan & Eric V. Clifton, 1992. "Inter-Enterprise Arrears in Transforming Economies: The Case of Romania," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 92/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Houston, Joel F., 1990. "The policy implications of the underground economy," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 27-37, February.
- van Eck, Robert & Kazemier, Brugt, 1988. "Features of the Hidden Economy in the Netherlands," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(3), pages 251-273, September.
- Alston, Lee J., 1992. "Institutions, Institutional Change and Economic Performance : Douglass C. North, (Cambridge University Press, New York, 1990) pp. viii+152, hardcover $32.50, paper $10.95," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 142-144, June.
- Albu, Lucian Liviu, 2007. "Underground Economy And Fiscal Policies Modeling," Working Papers of Institute for Economic Forecasting 071202, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Olivier Blanchard & Kenneth Froot & Jeffrey Sachs, 1994. "The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2: Restructuring," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number blan94-3, June.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Kenneth A. Froot & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1994. "The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number blan94-2, June.
- Carlin, Wendy & Soskice, David, 1990. "Macroeconomics and the Wage Bargain: A Modern Approach to Employment, Inflation, and the Exchange Rate," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198772446.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
- John R. Lott, 1992. "Institutions, institutional change and economic performance, by Douglass C. North. New York: Cambridge University Press, 1991, 152 pp. Price: $32.50 cloth, $10.95 paper," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 156-159.
- Vito Tanzi, 1983. "The Underground Economy in the United States: Annual Estimates, 1930-80 (L'Ã©conomie clandestine aux Etats-Unis: estimations annuelles, 1930-80) (La "economÃa subterrÃ¡nea" de Estados Unido," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 30(2), pages 283-305, June.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Kenneth A. Froot & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1994. "Introduction to "The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1"," NBER Chapters,in: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1, pages 1-18 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bradley, John & Modesto, Leonor & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simon, 1995. "HERMIN : A macroeconometric modelling framework for the EU periphery," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 221-247, July.
- Bonke, Jens, 1992. "Distribution of Economic Resources: Implications of Including Household Production," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 38(3), pages 281-293, September.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 1996. "Macromodels of the Romanian transition Economy," MPRA Paper 35810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akiko Suwa, 1991. "Les modèles d'équilibre général calculable," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 97(1), pages 69-76.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emilia Mioara CAMPEANU, 2012. "How can be investigated the fiscal policy effects on the Romanian economy?," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 80-87, May.
- Pelinescu, Elena, 2013. "The Mechanisms of Arrears in Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 223-239, June.
- Emilian Dobrescu, "undated".
"Integration of Macroeconomic Behavioural Relationships and the Input-output Block (Romanian Modelling Experience),"
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2006. "Integration of macroeconomic behavioural relationships and the input-output block: Romanian modelling experience," MPRA Paper 35748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmodel; econometric relationships; input-output analysis; simulations; forecasting;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35825. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.