The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean
- Froot, Kenneth A.
- Sachs, Jeffrey D.
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sweder J. G. van Wijnbergen & Tim Willems, 2016.
"Learning Dynamics and Support for Economic Reforms: Why Good News Can Be Bad,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, pages 1-23.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder & Willems, Tim, 2014. "Learning dynamics and support for economic reforms : why good news can be bad," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6973, The World Bank.
- Saso Polanec, 2004. "Price Liberalization and Output Decline in Transition," LICOS Discussion Papers 15304, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Christian Sellar & Rudolf Pástor, 2015. "Mutating Neoliberalism: The Promotion of Italian Investors in Slovakia before and after the Global Financial Crisis," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 342-360, March.
- Kennedy, Robert E., 1997. "A tale of two economies: Economic restructuring in post-socialist Poland," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 841-865, June.
- Bräuning, Falk & Koopman, Siem Jan, 2014.
"Forecasting macroeconomic variables using collapsed dynamic factor analysis,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, pages 572-584.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen & Tim Willems, 2012. "Learning Dynamics and the Support for Economic Reforms: Why Good News can be Bad," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-043/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ale?Ahcan & Saso Polanec, 2008. "Social Security and Retirement during Transition:Microeconometric Evidence from Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 22108, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Korhonen, Iikka, 2005.
"Equilibrium exchange rates in transition countries: Evidence from dynamic heterogeneous panel models,"
Elsevier, pages 144-162.
- Laurila, Juhani & Singh, Rupinder, 2000. "Sequential reform strategy : The case of Azerbaijan," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2000, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Byung-Yeon Kim & Iikka Korhonen, 2002. "Equilibrium Exchange Rates in Transition Countries: Evidence from Dynamic Heterogeneous Panel Models," Macroeconomics 0212014, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bknber:9780226056609. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .