Introduction to "The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1"
In: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elise S. Brezis & Adi Schnytzer, 2003. "Wy are the transition paths in China and Eastern Europe different?," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 11(1), pages 3-23, March.
- Sweder J. G. van Wijnbergen & Tim Willems, 2016.
"Learning Dynamics and Support for Economic Reforms: Why Good News Can Be Bad,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(1), pages 1-23.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder & Willems, Tim, 2014. "Learning dynamics and support for economic reforms : why good news can be bad," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6973, The World Bank.
- Peter Grajzl & Valentina Dimitrova-Grajzl & Katarina Zajc, 2016.
"Inside post-socialist courts: the determinants of adjudicatory outcomes in Slovenian commercial disputes,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 85-115, February.
- Peter Grajzl & Valentina Dimitrova-Grajzl & Katarina Zajc, 2016. "Inside post-socialist courts: the determinants of adjudicatory outcomes in Slovenian commercial disputes," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 85-115, February.
- Valentina Dimitrova-Grajzl & Peter Grajzl & Katarina Zajc, 2014. "Inside Post-Socialist Courts: The Determinants of Adjudicatory Outcomes in Slovenian Commercial Disputes," CESifo Working Paper Series 4894, CESifo Group Munich.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 2005. "Viability, Economic Transition and Reflection on Neoclassical Economics -super-," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 239-264, April.
- Myck, Michal & Oczkowska, Monika, 2018. "Shocked by Therapy? Unemployment in the First Years of the Socio-Economic Transition in Poland and its Long-Term Consequences," IZA Discussion Papers 11342, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kogut, Bruce & Macpherson, J. Muir, 2011. "The mobility of economists and the diffusion of policy ideas: The influence of economics on national policies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 1307-1320.
- Keane, Michael & Prasad, Eswar, 2001. "Consumption and Income Inequality During the Transition to a Market Economy: Poland, 1985–1992," MPRA Paper 54356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marianne Afanassieva, 2015. "Survival Through Networks: The 'grip' of the administrative links in the Russian post-Soviet context," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(9), pages 1261-1281, October.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 1998. "Macromodels of the Romanian transition economy, Second edition," MPRA Paper 35825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:31:y:1997:i:3:p:665-686 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 1996. "Macromodels of the Romanian transition Economy," MPRA Paper 35810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Sellar & Rudolf Pástor, 2015. "Mutating Neoliberalism: The Promotion of Italian Investors in Slovakia before and after the Global Financial Crisis," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 342-360, March.
- Kennedy, Robert E., 1997. "A tale of two economies: Economic restructuring in post-socialist Poland," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 841-865, June.
- Anders Aslund, 2012. "Why a Breakup of the Euro Area Must Be Avoided: Lessons from Previous Breakups," Policy Briefs PB12-20, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen & Tim Willems, 2012. "Learning Dynamics and the Support for Economic Reforms: Why Good News can be Bad," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-043/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ale?Ahcan & Saso Polanec, 2008. "Social Security and Retirement during Transition:Microeconometric Evidence from Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 22108, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Anders Åslund, 2017. "Lessons from the Collapse of the Ruble Zone," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 17(4), pages 12-18, January.
- George F. DeMartino, 2015. "Harming Irreparably: On Neoliberalism, Kaldor-Hicks, and the Paretian Guarantee," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 73(4), pages 315-340, December.
- Laurila, Juhani & Singh, Rupinder, 2000. "Sequential reform strategy : The case of Azerbaijan," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2000, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .