The Computer Industry in East and West: Do Eastern European Countries Need a Specific Science and Technology Policy?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shane M. Greenstein, 1996.
"From Superminis to Supercomputers: Estimating Surplus in the Computing Market,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of New Goods, pages 329-372
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shane Greenstein, 1994. "From Superminis to Supercomputers: Estimating Surplus in the Computing Market," NBER Working Papers 4899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Wilson & Frederick Warrwn-Boulton, 1995. "Riding the Wave: Exclusionary Practices in Markets for Microprocessors Used in IBM-Compatible Personal Computers," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 241-262.
- Thore, Sten, 1996. "Economies of Scale in the US Computer Industry: An Empirical Investigation Using Data Envelopment Analysis," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 199-216, May.
- Ernesto Somma, 1994. "Intra-industry trade in the European computers industry," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(4), pages 784-799, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian von Engelhardt, 2006. "Die ökonomischen Eigenschaften von Software," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 14/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
More about this item
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .