Report NEP-INO-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INO
The following items were announced in this report:
- William Kerr & William Lincoln, 2010. "The Supply Side of Innovation: H-1B Visa Reforms and US Ethnic Invention," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp978, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Paul Almeida & Anupama Phene & Sali Li, 2010. "Communities, Knowledge, and Innovation: Indian Immigrants in the US Semiconductor Industry," Working Papers 58, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Joel Stiebale, 2010. "The Impact of Foreign Acquisitions on the Investors‘ R&D Activities – Firm-level Evidence," Ruhr Economic Papers 0161, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Madsen, Jakob & Islam, Md Rabiul & Ang, James, 2010. "Catching Up to the Technology Frontier: The Dichotomy between Innovation and Imitation," MPRA Paper 21701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Galo Nuño, 2010. "Optimal research and development expenditure: a general equilibrium approach," Working Papers 1009, Banco de España.
- Rainer Kattel & Annalisa Primi, 2010. "The periphery paradox in innovation policy: Latin America and Eastern Europe Compared," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 29, TUT Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance.
- Rubini, Loris, 2009. "Innovation and the Elasticity of Trade Volumes to Tariff Reductions," MPRA Paper 21484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christ, Julian P., 2010. "The geography and co-location of European technology-specific co-inventorship networks," FZID Discussion Papers 14-2010, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Breznitz, Shiri M. & Tahvanainen, Antti-Jussi, 2010. "Cluster Sustainability in Peripheral Regions: A case study on Israel's and Finland's biotechnology industries," Discussion Papers 1212, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Belloc, Filippo, 2010. "Corporate governance and innovation: an organizational perspective," MPRA Paper 21495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Zouag, Nada, 2009. "Introduction to Intellectual Property Rights, Software Protection & Development in the South Mediterranean Countries," MPRA Paper 21650, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Feb 2010.
- Paul J.J. Welfens & Dora Borbély, 2009. "Structural Change, Innovation and Growth in the Single EU Market," EIIW Discussion paper disbei170, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Francesco Bosello, 2010. "Adaptation, Mitigation and “Green” R&D to Combat Global Climate Change. Insights From an Empirical Integrated Assessment Exercise," Working Papers 2010.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Christian Schröder, 2009. "Financial System and Innovations: Determinants of Early Stage Venture Capital in Europe," EIIW Discussion paper disbei167, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Carlota Perez, 2010. "The financial crisis and the future of innovation: A view of technical change with the aid of history," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 28, TUT Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance.
- R. Andergassen & L. Sereno, 2010. "The valuation of N-phased investment projects under jump-diffusion processes," Working Papers 697, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2010. "Quality Ladders, Competition and Endogenous Growth," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000028, David K. Levine.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Kadiri, Molk & Alaoui Belghiti, Moulay Abdelaziz, 2010. "Digital Rights Management, Intellectual Property Rights Protection and Economic development: The case of digital piracy in the South Mediterranean countries," MPRA Paper 21609, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Mar 2010.
- Degner, Harald, 2010. "Windows of technological opportunity: do technological booms influence the relationship between firm size and innovativeness?," FZID Discussion Papers 15-2010, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).