Report NEP-MIC-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MIC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kalyan Talluri & Víctor Martínez de Albéniz, 2010. "Dynamic price competition with fixed capacities," Economics Working Papers 1205, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:bbe:wpaper:200906 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Galo Nuño, 2010. "Optimal research and development expenditure: a general equilibrium approach," Working Papers 1009, Banco de España.
- Dirk Bergemann & Alessandro Bonatti, 2010. "Targeting in Advertising Markets: Implications for Offline vs. Online Media," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1758, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sabastian Braun & Christian Spielmann, 2010. "Wage subsidies and international trade: When does policy coordination pay?," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1007, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Facundo Albornoz & Antonio Cabrales, 2010. "Fiscal Centralization and the Political Process," Discussion Papers 10-10, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Riyanto, Yohanes Eko & Zhang, Jianlin, 2010. "An Egalitarian Regime Breeds Generosity: The Effect of Endowment Allocation Procedures on Social Preferences," MPRA Paper 21727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Degner, Harald, 2010. "Windows of technological opportunity: do technological booms influence the relationship between firm size and innovativeness?," FZID Discussion Papers 15-2010, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Dreher, Axel & Klasen, Stephan & Vreeland, James Raymond & Werker, Eric, 2010. "The Costs of Favoritism: Is Politically-Driven Aid Less Effective?," IZA Discussion Papers 4820, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Abraham George, 2009. "Identifying Social Entrepreneurs Serving the Poor at the BoP," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp972, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2010_002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Harbord, David & Hoernig, Steffen, 2010. "Welfare Analysis of Regulating Mobile Termination Rates in the UK (with an Application to the Orange/T-Mobile Merger)," MPRA Paper 21515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kalyan Talluri & Fernando Castejon & Begoña Codina & Juan Magaz, 2009. "Proving the performance of a new revenue management system," Economics Working Papers 1196, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2010.
- Torgeir Ericson & Bente Halvorsen, 2010. "Short- and long-term allocation of power in liberalized electricity markets," Discussion Papers 612, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Rainer Kattel & Annalisa Primi, 2010. "The periphery paradox in innovation policy: Latin America and Eastern Europe Compared," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 29, TUT Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance.
- Yiquan Gu, 2010. "Wage and Employment Eff ects of Workplace Representation – A ”Right To Co-Manage” Model," Ruhr Economic Papers 0178, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Schipper, Burkhard C, 2010. "Revealed Unawareness," MPRA Paper 21491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carstensen, Kai & Wohlrabe, Klaus & Ziegler, Christina, 2010. "Predictive Ability of Business Cycle Indicators under Test: A Case Study for the Euro Area Industrial Production," Discussion Papers in Economics 11442, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Martí Sempere, 2010. "The European Security Industry: A Research Agenda," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 29, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Breusch, Trevor & Ward, Michael B & Nguyen, Hoa & Kompas, Tom, 2010. "On the fixed-effects vector decomposition," MPRA Paper 21452, University Library of Munich, Germany.