Trade and industrial upgrading in countries of central and eastern Europe: patterns of scale and scope based learning
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ulrike Hotopp & Slavo Radosevic & Kate Bishop, 2005. "Trade and Industrial Upgrading in Countries of Central and Eastern Europe: Patterns of Scale- and Scope-Based Learning," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 20-37, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Julia Wörz, 2005. "On Export Composition and Growth," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 141(1), pages 33-49, April.
- Schnitzer, Monika, 1998. "Bank Competition and Enterprise restructuring in Transition Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 2045, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gabor Hunya, 2000. "International Competitiveness Impacts of FDI in CEECs," wiiw Research Reports 268, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Redding, Stephen, 1999.
"Dynamic Comparative Advantage and the Welfare Effects of Trade,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 15-39, January.
- Redding, S., 1997. "Dynamic Comparative Advantage and the Welfare Effects of Trade," Economics Papers 140, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Slavo Radosevic, 1999. "Patterns of innovative activities in countries of Central and Eastern Europe: An analysis based on comparison of innovation surveys," SPRU Working Paper Series 35, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Jakab, Zoltan M. & Kovacs, Mihaly A. & Oszlay, Andras, 2001. "How Far Has Trade Integration Advanced?: An Analysis of the Actual and Potential Trade of Three Central and Eastern European Countries," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 276-292, June.
- Uwe Dulleck & Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer & Julia Wörz, 2004. "Dimensions of Quality Upgrading in CEECs," wiiw Working Papers 29, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Kenneth J. Arrow, 1962. "The Economic Implications of Learning by Doing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 155-173.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Djankov, Simeon, 1996. "Intra-industry trade, foreign direct investment, and the reorientation of Eastern European exports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1652, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fucai Lu & Wei He & Yang Cheng & Sihua Chen & Liang Ning & Xiaoan Mei, 2015. "Exploring the Upgrading of Chinese Automotive Manufacturing Industry in the Global Value Chain: An Empirical Study Based on Panel Data," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-23, May.
- Zelimir William Todorovic & Jun Ma, 2010. "Resolving the paradox of enterprising communities in Eastern Europe," Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 234-251, August.
- Ainura Uzagalieva & Evžen Kocenda & Antonio Menezes, 2012.
"Technological Innovation in New EU Markets,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(5), pages 48-65, September.
- Ainura Uzagalieva & Evžen Kočenda & Antonio Menezes, 2012. "Technological Innovation in New European Union Markets," Working Papers 312, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Slavo Radosevic, 2003. "The emerging industrial architecture of the wider Europe: The co-evolution of industrial and political structures," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 29, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Djuro Kutlaca & Slavo Radosevic, 2002. "Industries, costs and macroeconomic regimes in Central and Eastern European countries: towards stylised facts," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 27, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Alessia Lo Turco & Aleksandra Parteka, 2009. "The EU enlargement and domestic employment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2202-2217.
- Ainura Uzagalieva & Evžen Kocenda & Antonio Menezes, 2012. "Technological Innovation in New EU Markets," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 48(5), pages 48-65, September.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate governance; ownership concentration; transition economies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:see:wpaper:23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csescuk.html .