Regional Innovation Systems in Central and Eastern Europe: Determinants, Organizers and Alignments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lengyel, Balázs & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2015. "The Effects of FDI on Innovation Systems in Hungarian Regions: Where is the Synergy Generated?," MPRA Paper 73945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadia Doytch, 2016. "The Worldwide Shift of FDI to Services- How does it Impact Asia? New Evidence from Seventeen Asian Economies," Working Papers id:11372, eSocialSciences.
- Roberta Capello & Giovanni Perucca, 2015. "Openness to Globalization and Regional Growth Patterns in CEE Countries: From the EU Accession to the Economic Crisis," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 218-236, March.
- Ronde, Patrick & Hussler, Caroline, 2005. "Innovation in regions: What does really matter?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1150-1172, October.
- Zoltán Elekes & Balázs Lengyel, 2016. "Related trade linkages, foreign firms, and employment growth in less developed regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1620, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2016.
- Li, Xibao, 2009. "China's regional innovation capacity in transition: An empirical approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 338-357, March.
- Björn T. Asheim & Markus Grillitsch & Michaela Trippl, 2016.
"Regional innovation systems: past – present – future,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on the Geographies of Innovation, chapter 2, pages 45-62
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Asheim, Björn & Grillitsch, Markus & Trippl , Michaela, 2015. "Regional Innovation Systems: Past - Presence - Future," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/36, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Andrea Szalavetz, 2001. "Western policy lessons in the second phase of regional transformation," IWE Working Papers 119, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Zoltán Elekes & Ron Boschma & Balázs Lengyel, 2018. "Foreign-owned firms as agents of structural change in regions: the case of Hungary 2000-2009," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1812, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2018.
- repec:zbw:espost:170540 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Huggins & Shougui Luo & Piers Thompson, 2014. "The competitiveness of China's Leading Regions: Benchmarking Their Knowledge-based Economies," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(3), pages 241-267, July.
- Andrea Gelei & Zsofia Kenesei, 2016. "The Effect of Relation-Specific Investments in the Supply Chain Triad on Innovation Performance," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 11(2), pages 123-138.
- Elias G. Carayannis & Alexey Y. Cherepovitsyn & Alina A. Ilinova, 2016. "Technology commercialization in entrepreneurial universities: the US and Russian experience," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 1135-1147, October.
- Jan Stejskal & Katerina Matatkova, 2011. "The Analysis Of The Regional Innovation Systems Â€“ Czech Case," ERSA conference papers ersa11p61, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:44:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s10961-017-9638-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:12:y:2016:i:3:p:55-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Varga, Attila & Sebestyén, Tamás, 2015.
"Innováció Kelet-Közép-Európában. Az EU keretprogramjaiban való részvétel szerepe az innovációs teljesítményben
[Innovation in Central East Europe. The role played in innovation performance by parti," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 881-908.
- Balázs Lengyel & Tamás Sebestyén & Loet Leydesdorff, 2015. "Challenges for regional innovation policies in Central and Eastern Europe: Spatial concentration and foreign control of US patenting," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 1-14.
- Prause Gunnar, 2014. "Smart Specialization and EU Eastern Innovation Cooperation: A Conceptual Approach," Baltic Journal of European Studies, Sciendo, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, June.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi, 2015.
"European enlargement policy, technological capabilities and sectoral export dynamics,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 25-69, February.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi, 2012. "European enlargement policy, technological capabilities and sectoral export dynamics," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0152, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:6:p:854-865 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:asieco:v:60:y:2019:i:c:p:33-44 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:27:y:2002:i:1:p:87-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.