Transactions: A New Look at Service Sector Foreign Direct Investment in Asia
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2012. "Transactions: A New Look at Services Sector Foreign Direct Investment in Asia," Working Paper Series WP12-16, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippa Dee, 2007.
"East Asian Economic Integration and its Impact on Future Growth,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 405-423, March.
- Philippa Dee, 2005. "East Asian Economic Integration and its Impact on Future Growth," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 350, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Philippa Dee, 2005. "East Asian Economic Integration and its Impact on Future Growth," Development Economics Working Papers 21988, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Volker Nocke & Stephen Yeaple, 2008.
"An Assignment Theory of Foreign Direct Investment,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 75(2), pages 529-557.
- Volker Nocke & Stephen Yeaple, 2004. "An Assignment Theory of Foreign Direct Investment," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-003, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Stephen Yeaple & Volker Nocke, 2005. "An Assignment Theory of Foreign Direct Investment," 2005 Meeting Papers 146, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Volker Nocke & Stephen Yeaple, 2004. "An Assignment Theory of Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 11003, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ryo Ochiai & Philippa Dee & Christopher Findlay, 2009. "Services In Free Trade Agreements," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Free Trade Agreements In The Asia Pacific, chapter 2, pages 29-80 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Desai, Mihir A. & Foley, C. Fritz & Hines, James Jr., 2004.
"Foreign direct investment in a world of multiple taxes,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 2727-2744, December.
- Mihir A. Desai & James R. Hines Jr., 2001. "Foreign Direct Investment in a World of Multiple Taxes," NBER Working Papers 8440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Theodore H. Moran, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment and Development: Launching a Second Generation of Policy Research: Avoiding the Mistakes of the First, Reevaluating Policies for Developed and Developing Countries," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6000.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Robert E. Lipsey & Lee G. Branstetter & C. Fritz Foley & James Harrigan & J. Bradford Jensen & Lori Kletzer & Catherine Mann & Peter K. Schott & Greg C. Wright, 2010. "Report on the State of Available Data for the Study of International Trade and Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 16254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2002. "Cross-Border Acquisitions and Greenfield Entry," Working Paper Series 570, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Daniels & Pengfei Ni, 2014. "Urbanisation and changes in the sectoral structure of economic development: the scale of the manufacturing sector in Chinese cities and the shift towards service industry," Working Papers hal-00943972, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsService sector FDI; East Asia; greenfield; M&A; upward-flowing FDI;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- N75 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Asia including Middle East
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.