Welfare Effect of Mergers and Multilateral Trade Liberalization
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 20 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (02)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0965-7576|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ross, Thomas W., 1988. "On the price effects of mergers with freer trade," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 233-246.
- Halis Murat Yildiz, 2003. "National Versus International Mergers and Trade Liberalization," Working Papers 2003.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kamal Saggi & Halis Murat Yildiz, 2006. "On the International Linkages between Trade and Merger Policies," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 212-225, 05.
- Bjorvatn, Kjetil, 2004. "Economic integration and the profitability of cross-border mergers and acquisitions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 1211-1226, December.
- Michael D. Whinston, 2008. "Lectures on Antitrust Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262731878, June.
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2005.
"Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions: On Revealed Comparative Advantage and Merger Waves,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1602, CESifo Group Munich.
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2007. "Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions: On Revealed Comparative Advantage And Merger Waves," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-013/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Farrell, Joseph & Shapiro, Carl, 1988.
"Horizontal Mergers: An Equilibrium Analysis,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt0tp305nx, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- David R. Collie, 2003. "Mergers and Trade Policy under Oligopoly," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 55-71, February.
- Qiu, Larry D. & Zhou, Wen, 2006. "International mergers: Incentives and welfare," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 38-58, January.
- Richardson, Martin, 1999. "Trade and Competition Policies: Concordia Discors?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(4), pages 649-64, October.
- Joao Ricardo Faria & Halis Murat Yildiz, 2005. "Trade Liberalization, Nature of Mergers and Employment," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 43-63.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:20:y:2012:i:1:p:119-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.