Mergers and Trade Policy under Oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gérard Gaudet & Rams Kanouni, 2004.
"Trade Liberalization and the Profitability of Domestic Mergers,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 353-358, August.
- GAUDET, Gérard & KANOUNI, Rams, 2001. "Trade Liberalization and the Profitability of Domestic Mergers," Cahiers de recherche 2001-28, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Gaudet, G. & Kanouni, R., 2001. "Trade Liberalization and the Profitability of Domestic Mergers," Cahiers de recherche 2001-28, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Mahelet G. Fikru, 2013. "Environmental Policies, Mergers and Welfare," Economía Mexicana NUEVA ÉPOCA, , vol. 0(2), pages 449-461, July-Dece.
- Martin Chalkley & Geoff Stewart, 2011.
"Trade Liberalisation, Market Structure and the Incentive to Merge,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(8), pages 1327-1347, August.
- Martin Chalkley & Geoff Stewart, 2004. "Trade Liberalisation, Market Structure and the Incentive to Merge," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 174, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Ray Chaudhuri, A. & Benchekroun, H., 2008.
"Welfare Effect of Mergers and Trade Liberalization,"
2008-009, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Ray Chaudhuri, A. & Benchekroun, H., 2008. "Welfare Effect of Mergers and Trade Liberalization," Discussion Paper 2008-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- James Gaisford & Stefan Lutz, 2007. "A Multi-Product Framework Generating Waves of Mergers and Divestitures," ICER Working Papers 36-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Aidan Hollis, 2003. "Industrial Concentration, Output, and Trade: An Empirical Exploration," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 22(2), pages 103-119, March.
- Ulus Aysegul & Yildiz Halis M., 2012.
"On the Relationship between Tariff Levels and the Nature of Mergers,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-40, December.
- Yildiz, Halis Murat & Ulus, Aysegul, 2011. "On the relationship between tariff levels and the nature of mergers," MPRA Paper 35021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 1998. "Free trade and deep integration : antidumping and antitrust in regional agreements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1950, The World Bank.
- Beladi, Hamid & Mukherjee, Arijit, 2012. "Footloose foreign firm and profitable domestic merger," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 186-194.
- Naoto Jinji & Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2014. "Strategic Investment Subsidies under Asymmetric Oligopoly," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 490-501, August.
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:122:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00712-017-0531-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Odd Rune Straume & Lars Sørgard, 2006.
"National versus international mergers in unionized oligopoly,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 37(1), pages 212-233, March.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sørgard, Lars & Straume, Odd Rune, 2003. "National versus International Mergers in Unionised Oligopoly," CEPR Discussion Papers 4040, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Straume, Odd Rune & Sørgard, Lars, 2003. "National versus international mergers in unionised oligopoly," Working Papers in Economics 12/03, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2008.
"A Dynamic Model of Endogenous Mergers and Trade Liberalization,"
2008-005, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2008. "A Dynamic Model of Endogenous Mergers and Trade Liberalization," Discussion Paper 2008-22, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- M. Ozgur Kayalica & Rafael Salvador Espinosa Ramirez, 2012. "Political contributions, subsidy and mergers," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 9(2), pages 61-80, Julio-Dic.
- Joseph F. Francois & Henrik Horn, 1998. "Competition Policy in an Open Economy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-092/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kayalica, Ozgur M. & Espinosa-Ramirez, Rafael S., 2009. "Brotherhood of competition: Foreign Direct Investment and domestic mergers," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 63-69, January.
- Tannista Banerjee & Arnab Nayak, 2015. "Comparing Domestic and Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions in the Pharmaceutical Industry," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(4), pages 489-499, December.
- Qiu, Larry D. & Zhou, Wen, 2006. "International mergers: Incentives and welfare," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 38-58, January.
- Mahelet G. Fikru & Matt Insall, 2016. "Is it more profitable to acquire cleaner or dirtier firms?," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(4), pages 443-457, October.
- Amrita Ray Chaudhuri & Hassan Benchekroun, 2012. "Welfare Effect of Mergers and Multilateral Trade Liberalization," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 119-133, February.
- Fikru, Mahelet G. & Lahiri, Sajal, 2014. "Cross-border mergers with flexible policy regime: The role of efficiency and market size," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 58-70.
- Kim, Young-Han & Kim, Sang-Kee, 2012. "Welfare effects of competitive lobbying efforts in international oligopoly markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 614-620.
- Fikru, Mahelet G., 2016. "Modelling mergers among polluting firms when environmental policy is endogenous," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1-6.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:11:y:2003:i:1:p:55-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.