Report NEP-HME-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2013. "Uncertainty, Instability, and the Control of Markets," MPRA Paper 47936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Du Caju, Philip & Kosma, Theodora & Lawless, Martina & Messina, Julián & Rõõm, Tairi, 2013. "Why Firms Avoid Cutting Wages: Survey Evidence from European Firms," Research Technical Papers 03/RT/13, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Eduardo Albuquerque, 2013. "Valor, Capital e Instituições Sociais em Carl Menger: as contribuições de uma obra inacabada," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 486, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Krcal, Hans-Christian, 2013. "Ein hermeneutischer Konstruktionsentwurf sozialer Systeme," Working Papers 0546, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Smith, Jennifer C, 2013. "Pay Growth, Fairness and Job Satisfaction : Implications for Nominal and Real Wage Rigidity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1009, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Esben Sloth Andersen & Jacob Rubæk Holm, 2013. "Directional, stabilizing and disruptive selection: An analysis of aspects of economic evolution based on Price’s equation," DRUID Working Papers 13-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Qingfang Wang, 2013. "Industrial Concentration of Ethnic Minority- and Women-Owned Businesses in the United States," Working Papers 13-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Timm, Christian, 2013. "Economic regulation and state interventions: Georgia's move from neoliberalism to state managed capitalism," PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers 2013/03, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen.
- Oliveri, Mario Nicolás, 2013.
"Feminización de la pobreza en España: un análisis del estado de la cuestión
[Feminization of poverty in Spain: a state-of-the-art review]," MPRA Paper 47892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Droß, Patrick J., 2013. "Ökonomisierungstrends im Dritten Sektor: Verbreitung und Auswirkungen von Wettbewerb und finanzieller Planungsunsicherheit in gemeinnützigen Organisationen," Discussion Papers, Project Group Civic Engagement SP V 2013-301, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Wrobel, Ralph, 2013. "Economic models for new industrializing countries in comparative perspective," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2013-01, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Joyce P. Jacobsen, 2012. "The Great Recession’s Impact on Women," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2012-010, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.