Report NEP-HPE-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naoki Funai, 2013. "An Adaptive Learning Model in Coordination Games," Discussion Papers 13-14, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Eduardo Albuquerque, 2013. "Valor, Capital e Instituições Sociais em Carl Menger: as contribuições de uma obra inacabada," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 486, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Hammond, Peter J, 2013. "Extending the Original Position : Revisiting the Pattanaik Critique of Vickrey/Harsanyi Utilitarianism," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1008, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Grant, Simon & Meneghel, Idione & Tourky, Rabee, 2013. "Savage Games: A Theory of Strategic Interaction with Purely Subjective Uncertainty," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151501, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Krcal, Hans-Christian, 2013. "Ein hermeneutischer Konstruktionsentwurf sozialer Systeme," Working Papers 0546, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Tonin, Simone, 2013. "An Example of Strategic Market Game with Infinitely Many Commodities," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1005, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Clive L. Spash, 2013. "The Shallow or the Deep Ecological Economics Movement?," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2013_01, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2013. "Uncertainty, Instability, and the Control of Markets," MPRA Paper 47936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuzmin, Evgeny, 2013. "The nature and origin of stability in economic processes," MPRA Paper 47894, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2013.
- Ho Fai Chan & Benno Torgler, 2013. "The Implications Of Educational And Methodological Background For The Career Success Of Nobel Laureates: Looking At Major Awards," QuBE Working Papers 017, QUT Business School.
- Pedro Dal Bó & Enrique R. Pujals, 2013. "The Evolutionary Robustness of Forgiveness and Cooperation," Working Papers 2013-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Björn Bartling & Florian Engl & Roberto A. Weber, 2013. "Does willful ignorance deflect punishment? – An experimental study," ECON - Working Papers 125, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Lingnau, Volker & Koffler, Ulrich, 2013. "Wilhelm Riegers Privatwirtschaftslehre und seine Bedeutung für das Controlling: Eine Würdigung zum 135. Geburtstag," Beiträge zur Controlling-Forschung 23, Technische Universität Kaiserslautern, Lehrstuhl für Unternehmensrechnung und Controlling.