Take the Money and Run: The Business Enterprise in the Age of Money Manager Capitalism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefania Vitali & James B. Glattfelder & Stefano Battiston, 2011. "The network of global corporate control," Papers 1107.5728, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2011.
- L. Randall Wray, 2009. "The rise and fall of money manager capitalism: a Minskian approach," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 807-828, July.
- William Lazonick, 2010. "The Chandlerian corporation and the theory of innovative enterprise," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 317-349, April.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:36:y:2002:i:2:p:401-406 is not listed on IDEAS
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2004. "Financialisation and the slowdown of accumulation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(5), pages 719-741, September.
- F. Hayden & Alyx Garner & Jerry Hoffman, 2013. "Corporate, Social, and Political Networks of Koch Industries Inc. and TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation: Extension to the State of Nebraska," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(1), pages 63-94.
- Thomas Dallery, 2009. "Post-Keynesian Theories of the Firm under Financialization," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 492-515, December.
- Paddy Ireland, 2010. "Limited liability, shareholder rights and the problem of corporate irresponsibility," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(5), pages 837-856.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2013. "Uncertainty, Instability, and the Control of Markets," MPRA Paper 47936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsThorstein B. Veblen; Hyman P. Minsky; Going Concern; Money Manager Capitalism; Mergers and Acquisitions; Social Provisioning Process;
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2013-08-10 (Business Economics)
- NEP-HME-2013-08-10 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-08-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-08-10 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48782. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.