Post Keynesian Price Theory
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jael, Paul, 2014.
"Full cost, profit et concurrence
[Full cost, Profit and Competition]," MPRA Paper 64406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dögüs, Ilhan, 2017. "Rising wage dispersion between white-collar and blue-collar workers and market concentration: The case of the USA, 1966-2011," Discussion Papers 62, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Willis, Geoff, 2011. "The Bowley Ratio," MPRA Paper 30852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keen, Steve, 2013. "A monetary Minsky model of the Great Moderation and the Great Recession," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 221-235.
- Eric Kemp-Benedict, 2017. "Dematerialization, decoupling, and productivity Change," Working Papers PKWP1709, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Amitava Krishna Dutt & Sébastien Charles & Dany Lang, 2015.
"Employment Flexibility, Dual Labour Markets, Growth, and Distribution,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(4), pages 771-807, November.
- Dany Lang & Sébastien Charles, 2015. "Employment Flexibility, Dual Labour Markets, Growth, and Distribution," Post-Print hal-01366002, HAL.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2012. "Financing investment under fundamental uncertainty and instability: A heterodox microeconomic view," MPRA Paper 39450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tae-Hee Jo, 2016.
"Frederic S. Lee and His Fight for the Future of Heterodox Economics,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 69(278), pages 267-278.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2016. "Frederic S. Lee and His Fight for the Future of Heterodox Economics," MPRA Paper 68800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jael, Paul, 2014. "Full Cost, Profit and Competition," MPRA Paper 59630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:150:y:2018:i:c:p:204-216 is not listed on IDEAS
- Willis, Geoff, 2011.
"Why money trickles up – wealth & income distributions,"
30851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geoff Willis, 2011. "Why Money Trickles Up - Wealth & Income Distributions," Papers 1105.2122, arXiv.org, revised May 2011.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2011. "Heterodox Critiques of Corporate Social Responsibility," MPRA Paper 35367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:3-:d:126197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jael, Paul, 2015. "Price, target rate of profit and entry preventing," MPRA Paper 65970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jael, Paul, 2015.
"Prix, taux de profit cible et prévention de l’entrée
[Price, Target Rate of Profit and Entry Preventing]," MPRA Paper 69015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jamee K. Moudud, 2010. "Strategic Competition, Dynamics, and the Role of the State," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 4241.
- Frederic Lee & Tae-Hee Jo, 2011. "Social Surplus Approach and Heterodox Economics," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 857-876.
- Sebastian Berger, 2013. "The Making of the Institutional Theory of Social Costs: Discovering the K. W. Kapp and J. M. Clark Correspondence," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(5), pages 1106-1130, November.
- Zdravka Todorova & Tae-Hee Jo, 2015.
"Frederic S. Lee's contributions to heterodox economics,"
PKWP1504, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Jo, Tae-Hee & Todorova, Zdravka, 2015. "Frederic S. Lee’s Contributions to Heterodox Economics," MPRA Paper 62568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2016. "The Social Provisioning Process and Heterodox Economics," MPRA Paper 72384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tuna Baskoy, 2011. "Business Competition and the 2007–08 Financial Crisis: A Post Keynesian Approach," Chapters,in: Heterodox Analysis of Financial Crisis and Reform, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2013. "Uncertainty, Instability, and the Control of Markets," MPRA Paper 47936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521328708. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.