Report NEP-HIS-2015-03-13This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HIS
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xavier Tafunell & Cristián Ducoing, 2015. "Non-residential capital stock in Latin America. 1875-2008," Economics Working Papers 1472, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:763 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Henriques, Sofia Teives & Sharp, Paul, 2015. "The Danish Agricultural Revolution in an Energy Perspective: A Case of Development with Few Domestic Energy Sources," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 217, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Morgan Kelly & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2015. "Adam Smith, Watch Prices, and the Industrial Revolution," Working Papers 201505, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Humphries, Jane & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2015. "The Wages Of Women In England,1260-1850," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 215, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Henriksen, Ingrid & McLaughlin, Eoin & Sharp, Paul, 2015. "Contracts and cooperation: The relative failure of the Irish dairy industry in the late nineteenth century reconsidered," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 216, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Victoria Johnson & Walter W. Powell, 2015. "Poisedness and Propagation: Organizational Emergence and the Transformation of Civic Order in 19th-Century New York City," NBER Working Papers 21011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabian Wahl, 2015. "Participative Political Institutions and City Development 800Ð1800," Working Papers 0073, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Blöndal, Sölvi, 2015. "Speculative bubbles in the Stockholm housing market 1875-1935?," Stockholm Papers in Economic History 16, Stockholm University, Department of Economic History.
- Spolaore, Enrico, 2015. "The Political Economy of European Integration," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 221, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Dennis Appleyard & Shyam Gouri Suresh, 2014. "Crown Rule, Home Charges, and U.K.-India Terms of Trade," Working Papers 14-12, Davidson College, Department of Economics.
- José Antonio Ocampo, 2015. "Resolution of balance of payments crises: Emergency financing and debt Workouts," WIDER Working Paper Series 011, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mark Hayes, 2015. "Keynes, the Pope and the IMF," Working Papers PKWP1502, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Maya Shatzmiller, 2015. "An early knowledge economy: the adoption of paper, human capital and economic change in the medieval Islamic Middle East, 700-1300 AD," Working Papers 0064, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Austan D. Goolsbee & Alan B. Krueger, 2015. "A Retrospective Look at Rescuing and Restructuring General Motors and Chrysler," NBER Working Papers 21000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Makovi, Michael, 2015. "George Orwell and the Incoherence of Democratic Socialism," MPRA Paper 62527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tamás L. Balogh & Christian Ewerhart, 2015. "On the origin of r-concavity and related concepts," ECON - Working Papers 187, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Makovi, Michael, 2015. "Two Opposing Economic-Literary Critiques of Socialism: George Orwell Versus Eugen Richter and Henry Hazlitt," MPRA Paper 62528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Bela Nunes, 2015. "The Portuguese economy in the 1980s: structural change and short-term upheavals," Working Papers GHES - Office of Economic and Social History 2015/55, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, GHES - Social and Economic History Research Unit, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Bo, CHEN & Qun, LIU, 2014. "Defense Innovation in China: History, Lessons, and Trends," Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, Working Paper Series qt8vv034b5, Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, University of California.
- Zdravka Todorova, 2015. "A Veblenian articulation of the monetary theory of production," Working Papers PKWP1501, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Anne Neumann & Sophia Rüster & Christian von Hirschhausen, 2015. "Long-Term Contracts in the Natural Gas Industry: Literature Survey and Data on 426 Contracts (1965-2014)," Data Documentation 77, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Benito Arruñada, 2015. "The institutions of Roman markets," Economics Working Papers 1471, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2019.
- Lindmark, Magnus & Acar, Sevil, 2015. "Periods of converging carbon dioxide emissions from oil combustion 1973-2004," CERE Working Papers 2015:1, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2015. "West European Economic Integration since 1950: Implications for Trade and Income," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 219, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Mateo Tomé, Juan Pablo, 2014. "The accumulation of capital and economic growth in Brazil. A long-term perspective (1950-2008)," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-3, School of Economics, Kingston University London, revised 04 Mar 2015.
- Ho Fai Chan & Ali Sina Onder & Benno Torgler, 2015. "The First Cut is the Deepest: Repeated Interactions of Coauthorship and Academic Productivity in Nobel Laureate Teams," QuBE Working Papers 032, QUT Business School.
- James K. Galbraith & Beatrice Halbach & Aleksandra Malinowska & Amin Shams & Wenjie Zhang, 2015. "The UTIP Global Inequality Datasets: 1963-2008," WIDER Working Paper Series 019, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jo, Tae-Hee & Todorova, Zdravka, 2015. "Frederic S. Lee’s Contributions to Heterodox Economics," MPRA Paper 62568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dooruj Rambaccussing, 2015. "Revisiting Shiller’s excess volatility hypothesis," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 287, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.