Social provisioning and financial regulation : an institutionalist-Minskyian agenda for reform
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Faruk Ulgen, 2015. "Social provisioning and financial regulation: An Institutionalist-Minskyian agenda for reform," Post-Print halshs-01111183, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marilyn Power, 2004. "Social Provisioning As A Starting Point For Feminist Economics," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 3-19.
- C. Lindsay & William Dougan, 2013. "Efficiency in the provision of pure public goods by private citizens," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 156(1), pages 31-43, July.
- Frederic S. Lee, 2011. "Modeling the Economy as a Whole: An Integrative Approach," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(5), pages 1282-1314, November.
- Tae‐Hee Jo, 2011.
"Social Provisioning Process and Socio‐Economic Modeling,"
American Journal of Economics and Sociology,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(5), pages 1094-1116, November.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2011. "Social Provisioning Process and Socio-Economic Modeling," MPRA Paper 28969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:22:y:1988:i:4:p:983-1002 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:22:y:1988:i:4:p:1003-1021 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zdravka Todorova, 2013. "Connecting social provisioning and functional finance in a post-Keynesianâ€“Institutional analysis of the public sector," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 61-75.
More about this item
Keywordscommons; financial instability; institutions; public goods; regulation; social provisioning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01233079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .