Report NEP-HPE-2015-03-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benito Arruñada, 2015. "The institutions of Roman markets," Economics Working Papers 1471, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2019.
- Morgan Kelly & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2015. "Adam Smith, Watch Prices, and the Industrial Revolution," Working Papers 201505, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Zdravka Todorova, 2015. "A Veblenian articulation of the monetary theory of production," Working Papers PKWP1501, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Mark Hayes, 2015. "Keynes, the Pope and the IMF," Working Papers PKWP1502, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Jo, Tae-Hee & Todorova, Zdravka, 2015. "Frederic S. Lee’s Contributions to Heterodox Economics," MPRA Paper 62568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2015. "Essentials of Constructive Heterodoxy: Profit," MPRA Paper 62694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Makovi, Michael, 2015. "George Orwell and the Incoherence of Democratic Socialism," MPRA Paper 62527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Makovi, Michael, 2015. "Two Opposing Economic-Literary Critiques of Socialism: George Orwell Versus Eugen Richter and Henry Hazlitt," MPRA Paper 62528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhao, Guo, 2015. "Dynamic Games under Bounded Rationality," MPRA Paper 62688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kirchgaessner, Gebhard, 2015. "Das zukünftige Verhältnis von Kapitalismus und Demokratie aus ökonomischer Sicht," Economics Working Paper Series 1506, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Christian Bidard, 2015. "An oddity property for cross-dual games," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-4, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Hugh Schwartz, 2014. "Behavioral Economics: A Maverick Guide," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1414, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Fabrizio Germano & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2015. "Bounded Rationality and Correlated Equilibria," Working Papers 812, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Alessandro Bonatti & Johannes Horner, 2015. "Learning to Disagree in a Game of Experimentation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1991, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fredrik Carlsson & Mitesh Kataria & Elina Lampi & Maria Vittoria Levati, 2015. "Doing good with other people’s money: an experiment on people's (un)willingness to grant others the freedom to choose," Working Papers 08/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Lars Osberg, 2015. "How Should One Measure Economic Insecurity?," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2015/1, OECD Publishing.
- Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin & Martyna, Kobus, 2015. "A bitter choice turned sweet: How acknowledging individuals' concern at having a low relative income serves to align utilitarianism and egalitarianism," Discussion Papers 199354, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).